Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Food art!! :star_struck: yum

3 Likes

CHICKEN AVOCADO CHOP SALAD
Chopped romaine and arugula, all-natural chicken breast, avocado, tomatoes, corn, black beans, Feta cheese and crispy tortilla strips with citrus chipotle dressing.

With a mango green tea Arnold Palmer

12 Likes

This looks SO good :yum: X

1 Like

I would definitely want both the arugula toast AND the baked eggs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leftover anti inflammatory chicken turmeric soup

And a French loaf.

This is one I don’t think is better leftover like many others. But still good.

15 Likes

Yesterday, my daughter wanted to stop and buy me Asian food. These are rice noodles, first beef in a long time, partnered with chicken and shrimp
A leftover, yes…but wanted to tell people I am tasting some things, mildly but true! Still no sense of smell.

Edited to add: Yes, she wanted her thing and I just happened to be driving! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Feta eggs, added turmeric, salsa, rosemary…
Sugar free been a huge hurdle so concentrating on less is more, freshness. Grateful to being stronger at 10 weeks AF.

17 Likes

Usey up minced beef and vegetable stew with a side of my fave savoy cabbage, this was delightful plus i have another bowl tucked away in the fridge to take to work for friday lunch time.

17 Likes

The last owned grits! The last owned egg! I do have cheese!

16 Likes

Vegan Chocolate icecream with Vegan chocolate pieces for dessert :ice_cream: :v:t2::scotland:

16 Likes

Day off today. Made the almost two hour trek to Costco and some clothes shopping (ugh). Out to lunch at a Thai fusion spot. Malaysian noodles :yum: The red lights on ceiling reflected on table :laughing:

17 Likes

I just finished my 30 days of no sugar and this was my pot of gold at the end. It tormented me all month and today I ate it. Nothing special but an earned reward tastes sweeter. @Dazercat @Its_me_Stella

I realize that this is a weird angle. Its a pudding parfait from my hospital cafeteria. Whipped topping and chocolate pudding.

19 Likes

Happy Birthday @RosaCanDo ! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead, filled with lots that brings you happiness, also lots of good food!

9 Likes

Thank you Alisa, that’s a beautiful spread! I only wish I had that today instead of lazy leftovers, but it was a lovely and relaxed day with lots of sweet bday messages. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

True Food Kitchen

Wild Caught Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Bibb lettuce, tataki rice, pomegranate relish, chili garlic crunch

NOT YOUR MAMA’S MEATLOAF
Verde Farms grass-fed organic beef, herb-roasted fingerling potato, honey roasted carrot, mushroom jus, micro-greens

15 Likes

Post rona has given me an appetite haha

14 Likes

Oh I finished your 30 days of no sugar today too and had a bit of condensed coconut milk on my baked oatmeal. :yum:

7 Likes

Exactly what it looks like to me.
And it looks simply gorgeous. Oh I hope you enjoyed it.
Oh and congrats on making your goal.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

I am currently having a kombucha. :yum: I’m glad for the reset but I’m also glad to be back eating what I want to eat.

3 Likes

Thanks Daze!

1 Like