Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Havarti verde frittata w/spinach and broccoli. Loving on me after a rough morning with a late breakfast. All uphill now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunrise:

16 Likes

A crave case!! :hushed: Didnt have those growing up! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

13 Likes

I’m absolutely mesmerised by this one instagram account, and this week I ran into a pecan pie recipe on there, and of course I had to try it. :laughing: Never done one before.

16 Likes

Nice!!!

10 characters

2 Likes

Yep. They even have a crave crate thas 100 haha.

1 Like

Breakfast Flatbread. :ok_hand:

15 Likes

looks amazing - hope you enjoyed :yum:

2 Likes

oh my - that looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

My absolute favorite way to eat New York Style Nova Lox and onion; on a fresh French loaf from AJ’s.

16 Likes

18 Likes

This is very happy to me!

3 Likes

GUYS! Run and get Sushimayo! Trust me, it’s the most delicious mayonnaise I ever had :yum:

3 Likes

That’s because they add sugar and MSG.
It’s designed to tickle your primitive core flavour drivers.

4 Likes

I’m primitive and I love it :+1::grin:

4 Likes

A Nourish Bowl for dinner. Yum!

15 Likes

Still cleaning out the freezer and eating leftovers.
Spaghetti Bolognese

With some garlic French bread.
I did put Parmesan cheese on after I forgot about it for the pic.

15 Likes

I didn’t make this but someone listed it on FB. When I have money again, I am making them! Schar makes a GF baguette to work! (I really need to know how to make a GF baguette.)

Chlebíčky

14 Likes

I love pretty food! I bet GF works best with wonderful toppings.

2 Likes

I love pretty, too! To give Dr. Schar company the best, their gluten free baguette is close to real. They also do good ciabattas, as choices go for me. Most sandwiches are made on baguette bread. Quick to go…It’s not supposed to be ridiculous to make. I will put it in the same task line as the sourdough choice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes