Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

It’s a chicken katsu kinda Friday

18 Likes

Loving the Bento box.

2 Likes

Cheeseburger Friday over here.

Creekstone beef, sharp cheddar, shredded romaine, onion, havarti, tomato, ketchup, mustard, pickles
House Potato Chips
parmesan, truffle oil, French onion dip.
And a virgin watermelon mule.

17 Likes

Eggs, spring mix & Romano cheese foldover thingy on Oroweat Keto wrap. Side of garlic-stuffed olives and marinated artichoke hearts

16 Likes

Lobster, prawn and crab ravioli with a buttered sage and tarragon samphire sauce.

19 Likes

This looks amazing!! Right up my alley :yum:

2 Likes

It was pretty beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Burnt edges yes! :yum: So glad I was told to bake the sausage patties, not fry. So much better!

17 Likes

Yes!! Especially with my early day eggs!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since we have been to the roadhouse

14 Likes

Cheese and tomato pizza with basil. So delicious and simple.

18 Likes

Apple, nanner, peanut butter and honey oats

Side fruit

14 Likes

A seasoned veggie soup with tortilla chips to thicken it. Brussels were over cooked, but I couldn’t taste them. I did taste SALT. The veggie broth (concentrate not liquid) came out super salty. Reminds me of my LIFE. I tasted that! Yay!

11 Likes

I made Ramen Bowls for dinner with Air Baked Chicken.
Best I’ve ever had :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Buffalo Artichoke Hearts and Brown Sugar Glazed Brussels Sprouts :drooling_face:

16 Likes

Carrots, zucchini, yellow squash
Blueberries, walnuts
Lettuce, egg whites, apple
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life…

14 Likes

Yeah, I’d eat every single thing here, often. Delish and healthy!

1 Like

Todays healthy Sunday lunch😊…roast pork loin with fat removed, fry light roast potatoes, savoy cabbage, turnip and carrot mash, peas…gravy made with meat stock and vegetable juices…delicious it was!

19 Likes

Delicious it looks.
You guys are always so big on those Sunday roast. I’m so jealous. I want someone to make me a British Sunday Roast.
Yours always look do gorgeous :yum:

4 Likes

Oh i wish i could be the one to make you a Sunday roast! I love to cook for people :blush: its really easy to be honest…pick a meat to roast, add potatoes and veg of choice, add some gravy and yorkshire pudding! This one doesnt have yorkies tho as im being good with the cholesterol :heart:

4 Likes