Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

On vacation anything goes in sobriety

Brownie after dinner

And a chocolate volcano (lava) cake with vanilla bean ice cream on our way back to the hotel lol

20 Likes

My momma made me the perfect Sunday brunch…been craving for soooo long… grateful to be able to eat gluten again

Paratha (indian bread) with lentils… Happy to be eating my chillies again too :wink:

Off to walk this off on a gorgeous sunny Sunday :sun_with_face:

16 Likes

What are collies? Collard greens perhaps? Or cauliflower?

2 Likes

That looks great. I spy lime pickles and some chillies nice.

What kind of Dhal is this, looks like Makhani style dhal?

3 Likes

Dang…walking and typing…was chillies.:hugs:

2 Likes

Yup…mango pickle and chillies
Green lentil dal :drooling_face:…did mush up like makhani style

2 Likes

Time for dessert :grin:

16 Likes

Broccoli & Stilton soup, topped with steamed broccoli, pine nuts & a drizzle of truffle oil, because what isn’t made better with truffle oil ? :wink: (and I wonder why weight loss is so slow :rofl:) X

Edit - oh and kale !!

17 Likes

I’m literally just staring at this …. :yum: :drooling_face: X

2 Likes

14 Likes

Dinner is ready :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Tried whipping up a curry. Kinda turned in to soup :scream: I tried cornstarch and chicken broth to thicken. Good thing I like my foods saucy.
It tasted good.

17 Likes

Just made some chicken, spinach Alfredo over pasta for dinner. Turned out awesome.

16 Likes

Ta Daaa …

16 Likes

oh you did a fantastic job! my mouth is watering… i’m sure it was heavenly :yum:

2 Likes

Best 10 minute dessert ever. I added chocolate chips to the pudding mix … OMG!!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

10 min dessert !!! WHOA - now i’m even more in love lol – yeah girl - way to go with adding the choc chips :yum:

2 Likes

Thanks hun. I don’t usually eat dessert so my one sliver tonight will be enough. I make it for the hubby. :grin:

2 Likes

Mojito without alcohol

New york strip

And a brownie that we asked to go but it looked so pretty it didnt getpast our forks

17 Likes

Looks delish !
Have you tried xanthan gum to thicken sauces before? You only need the tiniest bit, probably not even a teaspoon. I think it has fewer calories than corn flour (starch…? Are they the same?) and apparently could be good for cholesterol. But don’t take my word - I’m a gullible Google reader so it could be terrible. Definitely thickens food though :rofl: X

2 Likes