Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

White beans ( Great Northern) red onion
Cucumber, red pepper, lots of flat leaf parsley, lemon juice olive oil.
Avocado added.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

16 Likes

Last evening cooked up a Tuscan styled bean soup with cornbread off course. :yum: Had a large can of dry pigeon peas, surprisingly devine and an added new favorite now! Also white cannellini beans.
It was the spoonful of Parmigiano Reggiano that took it up a notch! :100: Never tried that!

13 Likes

This looks so refreshing and delicious :yum:

1 Like

Thank you Loulou :pray:t2::blush:

Nope.
Can’t pronounce it.
Don’t know anything about it.
Almost kinda never heard of it.
Except for a sugar substitute. Maybe.
Thanks Google.

But I love the name Loulou :blush: I hope you don’t mind me calling you that. I’ve never had a friend called Loulou. Your name brings a smile to my face early this Monday morning.

Thanks for the tip.
:pray:t2::blush::heart:

3 Likes

What is a Pigeon Pea? And where are you from? Thanks again Google for early morning knowledge. I’m still not sure what it is close to though. Looks like a black eye pea on Google. May be a chick pea?
Enjoy. Looks great!

3 Likes

I missed pigeon peas before is saw @Dazercat ask about it. I want to try them!

2 Likes

Pronounced: zan-than :smiling_face:

Ahhh that’s really lovely of you :heart:. You are more than welcome to call me LouLou :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I get called it occasionally in real life, but mostly Lou. Or Louise if we’re people very formal :rofl: xx

2 Likes

@Lisa07 Belgian Waffle Inspired :yum:

Power Protein Pancakes GF
rolled oats flour / flaxseed / chia seeds / protein powder / granola / bananas / fresh blueberries / ricotta whip real maple syrup.

Side
Chicken sausage.

GreenDay Smoothie
banana / avocado / nonfat yogurt / all-natural harvest green puree

15 Likes

I’ve been working towards a more plant based diet. I saw this in the store and it is very yummy!!

12 Likes

Love Tomato Soup and a Grilled Cheese Sammy

13 Likes

Potatoes and carrots I baked yesterday. Scrambled eggs, due to my stress and not eating, I threw one on the floor. Ah, well.

13 Likes

Very cheesy grilled cheese, carrots and hummus with a side of shortbread pecan cookies

15 Likes

Ooh! That looks yummier than my Belgian waffle. I would devour all of it, including the smoothie. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Fish Taco’s folks.
Cod Fillets battered with Taco seasoned Panko
Bok Choy
Red and Yellow Peppers
Feta Cheese
Avocado Crema with Fresno Chili’s
Had to use hard shells, didn’t have soft.
SO GOOOOD!

15 Likes

MOZZARELLA STICKS
house marinara sauce.

THAI CHICKEN
Chicken breast, romaine, red & green cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, green onion, Mandarin orange & crispy noodles all tossed in Thai Peanut dressing

15 Likes

My version of labneh
Greek yogurt, 0%, holjiblanca olive oil and sea salt
( I left out the grated fresh garlic and fresh parsley I sometimes add… )
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life xoxo

12 Likes

This looks so tasty :yum:

3 Likes

Labneh is so good. If you get it strained and really firm, roll into balls and through herbs and then store in olive oil in a jar to use. Lasts a while, great on sourdough! :heart:

3 Likes

Beef and chicken nachos at the Tabacon hot springs

Fruit after a long hoke on the volcano

Chicken and rice

Coconut flan…delicious

16 Likes

I really need to try this! It looks amazing!

1 Like