Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Costa Rica has been one of favor trips of my life! The food was amazing. We had a cook in our home who did the most amazing things!

3 Likes

Hmmmmm decisions decisions what Vegan curry will i make tonight :thinking: maybe I’ll mix them all together :rofl:

15 Likes

I call it Benny Naan
Eggs Benny on Garlic Naan Flatbread witham, bocincinni,leeks, asparagus, spinach,poached eggs, Hollandaise, Za’tar, paprika Taragon. :ok_hand:

18 Likes

I went with the Red Thai curry

15 Likes

Trying this protein cereal with added strawberries

12 Likes

15 Likes

With no honey, I’d eat this often. :blueberries: :banana:

2 Likes

Banana bread with walnut.
Sugar free and power-ful :muscle:t2: lol

15 Likes

Thought I try line caught wild Atlantic salmon. I don’t usually buy frozen fish. But it’s hard to find wild line caught anywhere for me.
Interesting how it’s not a bright pink.
Pan seared with just salt and pepper. I needed it a bit more rare for me. But it was good.
And roasted veggies with herbs.

17 Likes

Shrimp alfredo tonight

15 Likes

15 Likes

You guys should do a TS cook book. Everything looks wonderful.

5 Likes

Best chocolate lava cake in costa rica! La fortuna

Room service chicken ceasar with watermelon juice…cheaper than the restaurant y delicioso

16 Likes

I have definitely not been eating enough. I was sure that egg salad would be a perfect addition. I am a wee bit full, OK…lot of bit. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Tonights healthy tea…crispy jacket potato, homemade (5% fat) firey beef chilli and salad :fire::yum:

15 Likes

I’ve also not been eating enough and today I’m hungry! Egg salad sounds great.

3 Likes

Tonight’s tea is Vegan Pasta in a Tomato and Garlic sauce with grated Vegan Cheese :grin:

15 Likes

No!!! I did not pick off the pineapple on this Hawaiian pizza with jalapeño; but I did ask for a the piece with only 2 pieces of pineapple on it. And I told the lady if that pineapple happened to fall off I’d be pretty happy :laughing:
I did not go to the dark side :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I fully support this.
There’s no place for pineapple on pizza :no_good_woman: X

2 Likes

Hi Benson!
Sending Love and Hugs!! :hugs: :heart:
And love the food too! Whew.

2 Likes