Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Yep, eat less (protein) and spend more on it.

3 Likes

Spinach salad with blue cheese, honey roasted pecans, and a comice pear. Oil and vinegar.

Leftover microwaved chicken pot pie. Came out tasty. Except for the crust of course. But the crust tasted good.

13 Likes

16 Likes

I’m going on a limb here (meaning I haven’t done research on fish industry) by saying that in general, the EU and other European countries tend to have more strict rules about food production than North America. Our food and cosmetics tend to have less added chemicals.

I don’t eat much fish or other sea food due to allergies, apart from occasional rainbow trout and fish fingers. I stopped buying canned tuna years ago. Not worth the price tag.

4 Likes

That isn’t a very big limb, chica, and absolutely true.

2 Likes

Quick and delicious, ravioli Puttanesca

18 Likes

Ya they do. From what I’ve read.

4 Likes

Scandinavian countries especially. I don’t think they have a lot of the spreads we have for toast etc…I mean you can buy these very thin chocolate wafer type things to put on your toast (then I assume you grill or toast them) that have sell by dates rather than jars of Nutella that will outlive us. Also less sweets and more liquorice or natural sweets. Flavouring powders to put into yoghurt too make ranch style crisp dips.

UK isn’t too bad I guess, but honestly we could do with about a quarter of the junk food we have, it’s shocking.

Runs to hide my Reese eggs in the fridge.

7 Likes

Low fat plain Greek yogurt, blueberries and cinnamon grains and berries granola.

15 Likes

Reese’s…… my Achilles Heel :yum:
Thank you to our American friends for this delight :yum::heart_eyes::heart: X

4 Likes

And even within North America there are differences. Here in Canada, there are some stricter regulations in certain areas of food production compared to the USA

4 Likes

Yesterday’s Dinner

17 Likes

I love my husband and I love his awesome sub sandwiches!

19 Likes

Treat after fasting for bloodwork

17 Likes

@JazzyS

That Cappuccino taste as good as it looks :yum:

16 Likes

OMG looks amazing as does the rest of your spread - glad you got your yummy Cappuccino :yum:

3 Likes

Moo Shu Pork for my partner whenever he gets home from the convention tonight. I’ll start some rice (edit: in a rice cooker) before I go to bed then he just needs to heat this part up.

19 Likes

Yummmmm that looks good

2 Likes

Went to a friend’s house: Thai Beef Salad and Chicken Adobo. Some tastes!

18 Likes

Vegan Mac n cheese, Pillsbury biscuit and veggies :drooling_face:

17 Likes