Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

6 Likes

Hubby made Squash Soup with a huge Parmesan Crisp and Parm baguette :ok_hand:

17 Likes

Last nights evening meal. Spanish-style meatballs with tomato and cannellini bean stew.

16 Likes

Oats with fruit and yogurt on the side

14 Likes

14 Likes

My son as a child was allergic to red dye, if he ate anything that had red dye he would become violently ill for hours, his body reacted like he was poisoned, it was awful because there was nothing we could do but wait it out. It took a long time for me/doctors to figure out what was making him so sick, it was Red Dye 40.

I truly wished a red dye warning existed on anything when my son was young :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Hurried thru customs and immigration at dallas airport, rescreened at security, rushed to our gate, grabbed some fast food for dinner and inhalled it…only to find our flight is delayed an hour and a half :frowning:

15 Likes

Just like last year… very delicious Dr.’ed pizza
Requested spinach and mango salad.
Both part of Super Bowl :point_up:

Blueberries and mammoth pecans. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@EarnIt what is PFLAG dinner?

18 Likes

Happy Belated @Deelzebub
Best wishes for the year ahead! Hoping that it will be a good year for you
:purple_heart::people_hugging::purple_heart:

Not my cake creation.

13 Likes

Early start today. He made up all the pancake mix we didn’t eat for leftovers. And one sausage pattie. So happy to wake up to it. Put the pancake in the toaster! :joy: :pancakes: :heart:
And realized it’s pancake day! Fat Tuesday! :tada:

19 Likes

Back on a bit of healthy eating. This past week I’ve eaten pizza, McDonald’s, fries, steak and blue cheese pie, more fries, lemon tart and ice cream, scones, pork with the crackling, roasted potatoes and stuffing, more pizza, crisps, fries…:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:. I do this occasionally but it makes me feel so ill inside, inevitably.

18 Likes

" Founded in 1973, PFLAG is the first and largest organization dedicated to supporting, educating, and advocating for LGBTQ+ people and their families." I am the Prez of a local chapter. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love this :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

19 Likes

Just hoping for taste…

17 Likes

Fish stew with mussels, Queenie scallops, prawns, olives, peppers, peas, onions and homemade freezer batch black cod stock. Garlic bread. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

19 Likes

Tonight’s tea is a massive bowl of fruits because i can’t be arsed cooking

17 Likes

My dinner last night…. Bc same

14 Likes

Is this for the benefit of people like me… after that time I thought you’d made and sent cakes to someone :rofl::face_with_peeking_eye: X

1 Like

It sounds a bit good though… :wink: :yum: X

2 Likes