Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

18 Likes

Got to get my favorite Mediterranean Chop salad at the Creek Cafe today for lunch.

17 Likes

Tuna Noodle Casserole with cauliflower.
Paparadelle

14 Likes

I love this so much. I really need to make GF pasta, against the pick in the store, and cream of mushroom soup. (Is that in there?)

Tuna noodle casserole is magic to me.

2 Likes

I know it looks the same. However, I added black beans and put it on the top of tortilla chips and parmesan cheese. Of course, I added Chile Lime. It’s definitely coming at me a lot saltier.

10 Likes

My version of a shrimp salad :ok_hand:

16 Likes

There are so many beautiful dishes on here today. I think regardless of smell and taste, I am really up to HUGE cooking.

4 Likes

No soup.
I try to stay away from recipes with soup. I’ve done them to death. And I find ones like this are taste better. Although the soup ones are great in a pinch and so easy.

This was an onion and celery and butter sautéed into a cream sauce with flour and milk. Then dump the cooked cauliflower and paparadelle in to it with the tuna. Too many pots and pans colander and 2 quart casserole dish. But worth it. And pretty easy.

I can post the recipe if you like.
It needed chips and cheese but healthier this way. And the cauliflower worked very well.

5 Likes

Sure! I will always pay attention to a recipe and go as closely as possible.

2 Likes

I got a cat on me now. You’ll have to wait :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh what do you know. It’s Martha Steward.

Ya I forgot the parsley.
She’s got some great recipes.
Enjoy

6 Likes

Well, kiddo and I made an early Valentine’s cake for my husband yesterday.

It was really good, and I do need to get an electric hand mixer thingy.

17 Likes

that looks so yummy! glad you all enjoyed :yum:
a electric hand mixer is a game changer - totally would recommend

1 Like

Wednesday morning speakers meeting and pizza at Whole Foods after.
Not too shabby.

Meatsa Pizza

20 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

I also had nuggets (vegan) and broccoli this week :sweat_smile: I appreciate this mixture :green_heart:

4 Likes

The broccoli makes it feel healthier :joy:

2 Likes

Shrimp Alfredo with my little valentine. He really liked the shrimp so I gave him mine :laughing: he’s probably the only one I’d give me seafood to :rofl:

18 Likes

15 Likes