Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Valentine’s risotto with mozzarella crostinis

16 Likes

Gluten Free Chocolate Cake ( ridiculously good) :ok_hand:

17 Likes

10 Likes

Edited to add: That salsa has changed since my old grocery days. There’s a change in its texture and packaging. Someday I will know if the flavor is different.

I love bread. It’s up to $8 per pair of baguettes.

I really want my own garden this year, or at least patio tomatoes. I am not even sure why they are so major in the winter.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Leftover salad I made for a work potluck yesterday. Spring mix, apples, walnuts, Gorgonzola, cranberries with olive oil & balsamic. And made some bacon wrapped scallops because a girl needs to treat herself for valentines :laughing:

14 Likes

This it what I’m talking about…………
Migas :yum:

Bells, onion, jalapeño tortilla chips.
I had some left over spinach so I threw that in there too.
Maybe I’m a Tex Mex Migas kind of a guy.

13 Likes

Are there corn tortillas in the eggs? Flour tortillas? Oh, come on! Nothing but Dazer Migas here.

4 Likes

Organic yellow corn chips from my Sprouts.
Dazer Migas. Love :heart: it.

3 Likes

Speaking of food, I bought GF pasta and tuna yesterday!

3 Likes

I’ve been working on adding veggies to my breakfast. I think I’ll try spinach in my eggs soon!

5 Likes

Spinach in eggs is amazing! It’s one of my faves!

4 Likes

Going on the grocery list!! This week I tried the broccoli (as y’all saw lol) it was better than I thought it would be

5 Likes

Spinach is way too easy. Go for it!
Spinach and egg whites is a good one too. A lot of the body builders use to order that at the mag with a side of chicken breast.

3 Likes

Finally some mashed rutabaga, where have you been my love!! I missed you!
Baked some beef tips and he wanted mashers. In kitchen way too much for my liking since breakfast. Been eating my heart out this week (sweets😒), pulling back in tomorrow!

10 Likes

Dinner for my hardworking husband.

15 Likes

Ooh I love rutabaga.
Brings back fun good childhood memories with my grandma.
I’m going to have to put that on my list.

3 Likes

Pesto baked beef ziti.
I think the dollop of pesto was a waste of time and idea. It was good with or without it.

Oh and I tried this sparkling ginger water. No sugar no sweeteners no calories. Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Breaking fast and taking numbers! :joy:
Flax, oat bran mini pita and lovin new brand of cottage cheese, Good Culture.
Off to command the day! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Friday night Thai fake-away…

Pork pad krapow

14 Likes