Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner in oven pic to follow soon :plate_with_cutlery:

11 Likes

Dinner :plate_with_cutlery:

13 Likes

Those strawberries look delicious.

1 Like

Grateful for my momma… zucchini, lentils with quinoa, basmati rice and a spinach fritter :pray:t4::yum:

13 Likes

A repeat…

11 Likes

Cake for dinner.

Yes I ate the whole thing.

18 Likes

YUMMY!! Looks so decedent and delicious - hope you enjoyed it. A start to your 2 year celebration?

3 Likes

And probably an end to it. :crazy_face: I bought dinner but that filled me up. I’m starting my 2nd year off sweetly.

6 Likes

I love it Emilie :heart:

2 Likes

We tried a new food truck. I’ve never had chicken and waffles, It was very yummy!!!

15 Likes

Congratulations @TrustyBird ! Awesome sobriety and awesome you! Always appreciate everything you have to say and share! Including that chocolate cake! Something for you as you continue down your sober road…

13 Likes

That looks so good.
Well done Emilie
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Pinsa
Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, soppressata, Italian sausages, onion, evoo. I added the jalapeño and honey.

16 Likes

Mushroom, greens & cheese egg foldover wrap. Garlic-stuffed olives

16 Likes

Simple and quick!
Happy Saturday at 90 days!!!
Oh how I love coming to the foodie section!

16 Likes

Rainbow cake I made for my daughter’s birthday party. Soooo sweet!

23 Likes

Tea last night, pork medallions…smashed jacket potatoes with garlic, chopped salad, a blob of sweet chilli sauce and my beautiful boy looking on…( he got some pork)

20 Likes

That is beautiful!! I’ve always wanted to make one of those but was scared of all the work. Well done!

3 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes