Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

My Honey Nut Cheerios had hearts in them this morning :heart_eyes::heart_hands:

16 Likes

The usual Saturday night pizza after my daughter’s birthday party. Back to normality!

18 Likes

Stuffed peppers with rice and sweet potato

16 Likes

Another Breakfast Naan this time Steak and Scrambled Eggs with mushrooms, Leeks, Pears and Spinach with a good covering of Hollandaise :ok_hand:

17 Likes

I’m loving this pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was never a Cheerios fan. But I respect this pic a whole lot. :+1:

3 Likes

Reggie :wave: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Reggie.
So happy to see ya.
Mom has some great looking cookin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So, so beautiful! Those sprinkles and the colours, a work of art!

3 Likes

Show me where it’s written you can’t have pizza 2 nights in a row.

At least it was a different place.

17 Likes

Pizza can be eaten 365 days a year and I’d go to war on that statement. Eat up :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Made a Spanish themed meal tonight.
It was amazing!!! :ok_hand:

17 Likes

First time making Butter Chicken. Turned out very VERY delicious!!!

18 Likes

Lettuces. Spinach, apple, sweet potato, walnuts.

@Deelzebub Happy Birthday to your daughter! That is the prettiest cake! I love the colors that came out! Maybe y’all have prettier hues over there, you doctored the colors up, artist that you are, or I’m behind the times. Anyways it’s beautiful, the whole thing.

@HoofHearted your chicken looks wonderful! What did you do?
Edit. I googled it and see it’s Indian!! Not just butter!

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life!

14 Likes

Yup!! My kid saw someone make it on some youtube video, so I gave it a go. I had to order some of the spices online as they aren’t available in our supermarket, so its been a week in the making.

It was very good! I will definitely be making it again!!

chefs-kiss-french-chef

6 Likes

Holy guacamole, I need this in my belly!

2 Likes

Hi Alisa. It was some gel food colours that I had in the cupboard but I mixed the purple and the orange myself so I guess that’s where the painting experience comes in. I was really pleased with how it turned out.

1 Like

Hubby made his own Apple wood Smoked Bacon.

15 Likes

Todays Sunday lunch…5% fat beef mince with onion today instead of a roast because it needed using…boiled poatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauli and blob of mint sauce, twas lovely :blush:

16 Likes

Of course he did! :wink: And I’ve had a blt in my head all week! Enjoy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Winner winner, chicken roast dinner. Spring veggies to match the sun today, thyme stuffing and smashed rosemary potatoes and homemade Yorkies.

16 Likes

Gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes