Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Hubby took me for mexican and ice cream to help me feel better. I’m still down but at least I had some good food

15 Likes

Scroll on by Jené :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Steel cut oats at First Watch

14 Likes

There’s a Bakewell tart in the fridge…:yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Slow cooker chili. No added cheese, Fritos, crackers, sour cream or cornbread to keep the calories down… but still so good.

15 Likes

Imagine if we could pop through the photos to each others dining tables and do our own ‘Come Dine With Me’
So many tasty dishes I wish I could try :yum:

4 Likes

Swiss Chard with tofu and rice

16 Likes

No Fritos :scream:
No cheese :scream:
That’s so sad :sob:
I do get it though.
It Does look good. Not that you asked. But I’d add some chopped purple onion or a home made pico. No calories in that.

3 Likes

Ugh, ill add as much as I can… those are great ideas lol

My husband had Fritos and cheese and sour cream and I swear I almost snuck my nose in the chip bag at one point … and totally would have … if I wasn’t afraid of inhaling the calories up my nose.

2 Likes

When I was watching my weight I used a lot of salsas. But watch out for the sugar in them. Chunky salsas or picos worked great for me on a baked potato instead of all that butter and sour cream. I’d use them as toppings on a lot of things.

1 Like

I love making homemade salsa! I use it on sandwiches and eggs and all of the things. I always have pico too, but I ran out and … well… nobody in any grocery stores wants to see what I look like today… so I’ll grab more tomorrow and use it on my leftovers!

1 Like

Yesterday’s food was…well nothing. Today I have been ont he go all day. I came home and immediately threw an entire bag of frozen mixed veggies in a skillet and started building from there. This is what I have so far. And I think I’ll add biscuits to the top + throw it in the oven
Edit: it is one bag frozen mixed veggies, one can cream of chicken soup, two family size cans of shredded chicken, and will be topped with biscuits

Edit: finished product

18 Likes

Chicken Vesuvio

16 Likes

Egg and egg whites, camparis and cucumber, red onion. Tarragon vinegar, pink, white and black pepper.

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

14 Likes

Blueberries and cinnamon
@Scorpn that looks delicious and a fairly easy with little clean up hot Sunday dinner for your family!
Lots of nice Sunday dinners on the thread! :heart::heart::heart:

16 Likes

Mondays!! I’m always charged up, my favorite day! Journaled, meditated, strrrretccched out! :cat2: Calendar looking good for the week. Off we goooooooo!
Muesli with an extra squeeze of lemon, honey and frozen blues! :lemon: :blueberries: :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Been awhile. I love rice chex and rice crispies. Tiny tastes!

13 Likes

Oatmeal, berries, half n’ half, and sugar. A sweet breakfast for my sweet partner on his day off.

13 Likes

It’s an oatmeal kind of a day :blush:

Tried your frozen fruit idea @Alisa peaches and cherries to change it up a bit. Not bad.
And honey.

14 Likes

Post deep tissue massage treat. This lactic acid won’t build itself back up without help. :joy:

How do you like your pork tenderloin @RosaCanDo? I’m an everything but ketchup gal myself.

13 Likes

Snap crackle pop! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes