Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Ohhhhhhhh, lv a tenderloin! I had the best one recently traveling at a gas station of all places. Wrapped and steaming in foil! I keep craving it, even if 500 miles away but I’ll remember exactly what hwy forever!! :wink:

3 Likes

It is a rare occasion but a super treat when I get one. Salty breaded deliciousness. :yum:

2 Likes

Veggies galore!
Spinach, mushrooms, onion, carrots, snap peas, tomato and topped with roasted edamame and hummus

13 Likes

Spinach, green beans, cauliflower and lentils

15 Likes

Went out to our fave Hillstone Restaurant
Grilled Artichokes with rémoulade from Castroville, CA. Grown from root stock passed down by Italian immigrants,
these unique plants yield artichokes of superior flavor and meatiness.

PAN ROASTED SALMON
Potatoes Colcannon. Never had Colcannon Spuds before. Pretty tasty. Fresh creamed corn.

17 Likes

My oatmeal. Yes, I could turn the bowl over and it ( most likely) wouldn’t fall out. Love it that way.
I eat lots of nuts, too many really, lots of fruit, but not in breakfast oatmeal.
Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @TrustyBird !
Enjoy in good health and sobriety!
Best birthday wishes!

11 Likes

16 Likes

You and I are pork tenderloin sandwich twins! That one looks good. I haven’t had one in ages, need to get on that!

3 Likes

Tonights tea…chicken breast and potato wedge oven tray bake with fresh chopped up tomato, mushroom, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika and salt with a fresh salad and blob of low fat mayo, looks a bit wierd but tasted great!

15 Likes

Panko chicken & fresh mozzarella cheese

18 Likes

Dribbling yum

2 Likes

Thank you!! :birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Meanwhile you could swim in mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Or I could use a straw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Nice close up.

1 Like

Thought I’d mix it up a bit. Oat Bran fresh Blueberries honey and some peanut butter with a little apple.

13 Likes

I choose apples and PB.

2 Likes

Fresh pasta, shrimp, local bacon & Alfredo

16 Likes

Lunches prepped for the next two days. Chicken, pasta, zucchini, lemon/parm/garlic cream sauce.

18 Likes

Half pork chop , brussel sprouts, and potatoes with onions :smiling_face:

18 Likes

Pulled Pork Enchiladas

19 Likes