Foodies Unite #8(trigger warning food) PLEASE DONUT LEAVE YET... I'M FEELING CANNELLONI!

Yummm that looks delicious

2 Likes

:joy: I was just thinking where’d the other half of your pork chop go. Yours looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Yet another emergency soup night, cleaning out the fridge before trash day. I used some leftover chicken and wild rice soup and added frozen veggies, some leftover refried black beans and Mexican red rice, a can of black beans and more chicken broth. I also added some Better Than Bullion in both Adobo and Smoky Chipotle flavors. I am in love with those for seasoning! Just have to watch the sodium. It was simple but very tasty.

17 Likes

I bought the “family pack” but there were only 5 in it. So I split mine with my little one. That way all the other kids could get a whole one :smiling_face:

Update I’m still a little hungry, so I’ll get more potatoes. They are my favorite :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Gorgeous thrift lunch

Leftover sprouts
Blue cheese
Chestnut mushrooms
Red onion
Bacon lardons
A spoon of black olive and anchovy tapenade
Loads of pepper and nutmeg
COVID pasta :laughing:

:yum:

19 Likes

I am finding myself checking on this thread to get inspiration as to what to eat sometimes.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Papa’s Roast Beef
With mozzarella, sweet roasted red peppers, red onion, lettuce tomato and 1000 island. On marble rye.

18 Likes

Just FYI, I asked a lady picking up those crackers and she said they are better than Crunchmaster. Um…NO. Just NO. Beyohnd my tidbit flavor, I really prefer the texture of Crunchmaster. So far, it’s over every other GF cracker. I really need to learn to make them.

15 Likes

Steamed veggies, Brussels sprouts and pan fried tofu…

18 Likes

Salmon and salads
with sea salt and a good olive oil on top

19 Likes

Protein banana ice cream and
iced coconut milk coffee :ok_hand:t2:

16 Likes

Breakfast has really became a place for me, like an act of self care. Since my work schedule switched to later I love taking the time to nourish my body. I know my plating could use work but the food is good :relieved:

18 Likes

Few meals over past days :yum:

17 Likes

Gorgeous meal!

2 Likes

That’s one of my favorite things, eggs any way with tomato and avocado.

5 Likes

Mixed two leftover meals together to great success! Lunch today after work (that feels so good to say!)

Roasted curry seasoned cauliflower, chickpeas and pork tenderloin

and

That Mexican inspired soup with beans, rice, veggies and chicken wild rice soup.

17 Likes

I’m on a chicken nug kick lately

18 Likes

Lunch at Chompies
Classic Grandpa Ruby’s
I’d rather just call it a Reuben
Extra lean corned beef, served with grilled sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and 1000 Island dressing on grilled rye with Latkes

16 Likes

It almost looks like a meme I just found :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes