Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I do have apples AND celery. I am going snack when my breakfast shrinks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought apples AND celery for this purpose this week. Great minds! :hugs:

1 Like

Bbq pork loin
Thick French fries
Iceberg lettuce
Coleslaw
Bearnaise sauce
And Iced tea.

11 Likes

I was craving a burger and my fella was happy to comply. I whipped together a lime vinaigrette slaw and lunch is served. Spindrift sparkling mango orange with an extra splash of orange juice. Time for a nap!

12 Likes

Asparagus is a superfood.

12 Likes

After cleaning and packing alone for 6 hours, I rewarded myself by demolishing this
Lob-stah roll. It never stood a chance :yum:

Nap :sleeping: time and a meeting up next.

14 Likes

Grilled chicken wraps with today’s slaw, avocado, spicy salsa verde, extra cilantro and onions, diced tomato, and shredded colby jack cheese. A nice light Sunday night dinner. Not pictured, brownies for dessert! Just because.

14 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of BBQ on here last couple of days thought I’d join in

HALF RACK OF BULLEIT-GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS

13 Likes

I thought this incredible :100: edible dessert deserved its own post.

Sunset Smores
Graham cracker crumble, marshmallow ice cream, milk chocolate mousse, torched marshmallow flow.

The saguaros were made of a chocolate mousse. I’ve never seen anything like this.
And ya, I ate it all.

14 Likes

Wow…that’s impressive looking and yummy! Glad you enjoyed :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Back to my everyday boring food lol

12 Likes

I like my routine food too :blush: but it was nice trying new and different stuff over the weekend. I just got done grocery shopping and am looking forward to a plain jane fruit bowl later

4 Likes

One pot gluten and dairy free Taco pasta.
Cremê Carmel pudding for dessert.

11 Likes

Big fruit bowl for lunch with some new granola.
There’s apple, strawberry, mango and orange :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Hunters chicken

12 Likes

Dinner tonight…for my dog! She’s getting up in years and ouchie from bad arthritis in her hips so I figured it’s time to start amending her diet a bit. I’ve cooked for my dogs in the past when they’ve had tummy troubles or other health issues but it’s been a while. She’ll get her regular kibble with a small scoop of this ground turkey, brown rice, chicken broth and mixed veg. She is gonna love it!

13 Likes

11 Likes

Oh Rosa I’m so sorry. :cry: Poor girl. She’s so lucky to have you. I hope she’s still got some good days going too. I hope she can enjoy her walks. Maybe not as long. I’m so sorry. I’m sure you’re all over the meds and stuff for arthritis. Give her a big hug from me. Minnie always did really good in the cold weather. Let’s hope for a short summer for Lupe
:pray::heart::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Thanks, Dazer. She started really showing some pain midWinter and this has happened before, the cold making her stiff and so on (she has a previous injury that she’s recovered from but it gets aggravated) so we thought as soon as it warms up she’ll improve, but she didn’t. So yeah, X-rays showed bad arthritis in both hips and dysplasia in one. Meds are working wonders, so she’s acting pretty much like her old self. She fought the shorter walks tooth and nail! Would stop in her tracks as we approached the house and refuse to move, like “I ain’t done walking, no way!” But she’s adjusted to a new routine with shorter, higher quality (more sniffing opportunity) walks just fine. Hard to get her to not have zoomies, but she seems to self regulate those for the most part. Now to get her to stop freaking jumping off the retaining wall randomly, this girl thinks she’s invincible sometimes! She gets pretty down in the long snowy, damp winter without her outside time so I hope for a long summer for her, honestly. Lots of sunny days for her to lounge on her favorite rug sunbathing. I think she has plenty of good days left in her! Thanks again for your concern.

6 Likes

Season pinto beans, brown rice, grilled chicken bowls with salsa verde, cilantro and onion, slaw, shredded cheese, cucumber, scallions, avocado and microgreens.

13 Likes