Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

It does look great :+1:
I love a good pasta bake :yum:

4 Likes

I should do this! And then cut it in pieces for the freezer after meal #1. This generally helps gluten-free pasta. :slight_smile:

I’d have to make one with meat and one without, or I will just double pop in veg. Not hard and I should DO IT.

5 Likes

This had so much veg, I had to leave some out to get it to fit. Will be good for a breakfast scramble. DO EEEEEIIIITT!!!

3 Likes

Chicken tortillas soup and a Thai chicken salad with a spicy peanut dressing

To drink cucumber lemonade

15 Likes

Ooooooh yeaaaah!

15 Likes

Heck yeah. Healthy way to induldge @TrustyBird

2 Likes

It’s been too long since I had Thai food in general and specifically spicy Thai beef/chicken salad! :yum:

4 Likes

Wasabi octopus chips. They go alright actually. Enjoyable :grinning:

15 Likes

12 Likes

Sunshine + lunch at the café in Rickmansworth Aquadrome.

Homemade sausage roll
Ricotta spinach and chilli roll.

Yesterday was chilly and today I got sunburned. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

This time of year Is crazy like that. Enjoy that yummy lunch :yum:

2 Likes

Took myself out for lunch after my paddle board adventure. Stuffed mushrooms (I don’t know what they are stuffed with :joy: but they are good!) and a chicken pasta thing.

17 Likes

Haagen Daz Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream with blueberries. Yum!
Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life … and fuel!

13 Likes

Back to my normal Saturday night pizza routine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Tried a new to me pickled chili achar … flavorful but not spicy.

Prantha and scrambled tofu with home grown tomatoes and green chilies :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Avocado, soft scram, and a plum

No rye toast. Having pizza tonight.
No condiments. Just pure gorgeous food.

16 Likes

I decided to get Abelardo’s, as it has been stressful cooking. Psssh. That is $2 guac, fatty carnitas, and old corn tortillas. I usually love that place but that location seems to have changed. I should just make carnitas. I can keep my eyes closed. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Cooking up some sauce for pasta for my boys. Sliced up & sautéed some local organic pasture-raised salt & pepper sausage. I’m not a big fan of sausage or pork but might have a nibble, as it smells yummy!
Using a jarred sauce too, as it’s quick & easy. New brand for me but happy with ingredients. I’ll serve it with high fibre spelt rotini (shhhh! Don’t tell them) :laughing:

12 Likes

Carnitas in the crockpot! Dooooooo eeeeiiiiitttt! Orange juice, lime juice, chipotles, cumin, S&P, etc and a pork butt. You got this!

3 Likes

Looks pretty!

2 Likes