Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Per my statement about trying to get as much summer fare as I can this late in the season, BLTs for an early dinner. I kept mine pretty trad while my husband put cheese and avocado on his. How could I resist avocado, you ask? I want to focus on the tomato. Yum.

14 Likes

That’s a really good jarred sauce @Salty :ok_hand:and the sausage looks great I hope they devour it :heart:

2 Likes

Oofta! I nacho-tized my leftovers. Wholly moley…that red sauce has my mouth on fire! :fire:

14 Likes

Apple pie!

19 Likes

Sugar free?

1 Like

Toppers for Pizza

14 Likes

Ya felt that ay?
But did you taste it?

1 Like

Nope, only got the fire! It’s like vinegar and citrus make my mouth tingle, but I still don’t taste. Sadly, if it doesn’t come back in six months, it becomes unlikely. I still hope!!

3 Likes

I ate the whole salad! A couple tortillas and some of the sauce

Salad was baby greens and lettuce mix, banana peppers, tomato, beets, red onion, shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, and Greek dressing. There was feta in the tzatziki sauce, and the tortillas were gluten free.

13 Likes

Nope! Brown Sugar. Our apples too.

2 Likes

Dude those dang Flamin Hot Cool Ranch are my Kryptonite!!!

1 Like

Looking forward to tomorrow morning’s coffee… second time I’ve made a batch of these sugar free gf breakfast cookies…

…“sugar free” except for the handful of mini dark chocolate chips. They go too well with the bananas and coconut! :woman_shrugging: :see_no_evil: :orange_heart:

18 Likes

Nice combo.
What time is coffee?
Maybe you can show them off at “The Coffee Shop”

5 Likes

They look delicious! Care to share the recipe? :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Last nights stir fry

20 Likes

Damm fine looking pizza Eric :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cous cous, quinoa with all kinds of good additions.
Mushroom ravioli with pesto!
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life

21 Likes

Finished off the last of the stew for last night’s dinner

17 Likes

That pesto looks the bomb👌

2 Likes

Last leftovers, added the tortillas and an egg and Herdez salsa.

17 Likes