Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Was going to post my tuna mayo and onion on white toast but ate it while looking though the foodie thread … oh well next time

10 Likes

Sunday roast beef, roast potatoes, roasted parsnips Cauliflower cheese, runner beans, sauted butter cabbage, carrots and home made gravy :yum:

21 Likes

And you didn’t invite me :smirk:

1 Like

Flat iron steak, and rice with courgette, peppers, peas and sweetcorn.

20 Likes

Oh i must of forget to hit the send button lols

1 Like

That’s a sustained effort, @Leebg79, looks yum! :yum:

2 Likes

This happens to me regularly

2 Likes

Beef casserole with added baby potatoes and rice - preparing my body for op!
:yum:

19 Likes

That looks delicious my mouth is watering :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Making myself some soup going to leave is the slow cooker over night

18 Likes

Kiwis :kiwi_fruit:
Lettuce, cucumber, orange and yellow pepper, tomatoes, the last of the local plums, feta.

16 Likes

Leftover chopped meatball pasta and a bit of chicken … payday tomorrow :pray:t2:

3 Likes

@EarnIt
If you know, you know :yum:

Went in for the Ahi Tuna burger but saw the fresh Dungeness crab salad and New England clam chowda special.
Got the 1000 island dressing so kind of turned it into a Crab Louie

Jené
Nothing like parking on the PCH with cars zooming by to get lunch. No lines on an early Sunday in September

16 Likes

13 Likes

I got the idea from your stew :grin:

My oven broke today, I seen your post and thought :thought_balloon: that’s dinner sorted :joy::+1:

4 Likes

I love it there! It wouldn’t even matter what I can taste, I’d just eat it all! :slight_smile: Except when I taste, I am no more a 1000 fan than a honey fan. :crab: :fish:

3 Likes

I was weaned on Russian Dressing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t get it too often because of the cholesterol thing and I love oil and vinegar now. I just fancied a Crab Louie today.
The line is just starting to form.

I Was coming from a meeting at the Malibu Bluffs. Nice :+1: Great place to be sober. Be pretty pretty dangerous if I wasn’t.

Never going back!

5 Likes

:+1: looking forward to seeing that tomorrow . I might buy myself one of these thanks Connor

2 Likes

Wow, that looks great!

2 Likes

I’m lovin it here!!

12 Likes