Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I’m hurting so have chosen some comfort food. Store bought macaroni and cheese with chopped fresh spinach (wilted when heated in the microwave) and a sliced cheddar brat. Very indulgent.

17 Likes

I’m sorry that you are hurting. Hope the comfort food helped. Sending some hugs your way as well :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

2 Likes

IMG_8365
Looks “gorgeous :heart:

3 Likes

That would be perfect with Corine’s stew @19801

4 Likes

Made lots of home made food for when back home tomorrow… For now I have the pleasure of :

11 Likes

Homegrown verbena with ginger,steeped for tea.
Mushroom,zucchini, onion omelet.
The smells and tastes of all exquisite.
Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.
@Twizzlers thinking about you. Let us know how you are.

15 Likes

There actually quite nice

1 Like

Egg scramble with mushrooms, onions and parmesan

15 Likes

10 Likes

Food heaven

1 Like

Definitely, I had a nice crusty Viennese roll it was great

1 Like

Impeccable Turkish cuisine :sparkles::boom:

15 Likes

Can’t seem to find good blueberries around here. Going with organic frozen and they’re great :+1:

9 Likes

How is the turmeric cereal?

1 Like

Another chop with sweet n sour veg and rice , 6 mile bike ride today… starving ….I could eat it another plate of it

11 Likes

Sweet Potato Soup with the bread, pumpkin soup without. Two very distinctly different flavors. Wonderful.

Green cheese, has something to do w pesto, the moon, or none of the above.

Spinach salad with goodies and smoked salmon.

Smoked salmon sandwiches with butter of course

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

13 Likes

Oh I love it :heart_eyes: didn’t even have to get use to it :joy: Love the little bit of coconut in it. Sugar content isn’t too bad. For cereal anyway.

1 Like

Now that’s funny :grin:

1 Like

Lemon pepper wings from Lolas. Been eating from this restaurant a lot lately. It’s good to be actually able to eat these days. If I was in my addiction I would not be able to most likely or have spent my money on alcohol and drugs.

13 Likes

Thought I’d try the stuffed cabbage rolls at Pickles.
Looks like I got Galumpke Soup!!!
Taste great :+1: too much food.

15 Likes