Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Im not a huge cereal eater - mostly because i don’t really care for milk, but i might have to try this. Not crazy about the added sugar, but i love coconut

1 Like

Your food always looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you.
Well we go out a lot. It’s not all me. But I am the cook at home.

I’m not a big cereal fan either. Too much sugar.

3 Likes

I cooked shakshuka with a sea view :window:

16 Likes

Is that gravy in the boat? :yum:

1 Like

I got replumed :blush:

14 Likes

Find someone with a tree. There has to be some nearby!

1 Like

12 Likes

Ethiopian Food
Zucchini, beetroot, mushrooms, sweet potato
Ethiopian bread
Orange carrot coconut and lime cake
Yum on all of it.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life

17 Likes

Cooked some tapas at the apartment after Axe throwing…I won.

14 Likes

I guarantee when I get my taste back, I am off to my favorite Ethiopian restaurant. I have been without taste, and it still fried my face off. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ethiopian cuisine is simply amazing! :yum:

3 Likes

Sugar free zucchini muffins with chocolate chips.

If you have learned anything about me it is I think way out of the box. I have apples waiting for a week to become something. I think I heard them cry out WTF we have been waiting here over a week and you buy a squash and it cuts in front of the line. Priorities!

13 Likes

Good for you Me too ,brought a few to mums today👍

7 Likes

Rice, lentils and tofu mushroom sabzi

15 Likes

My kiddo got me a GF Supreme Pizza. She may be concerned about what I am taking in.

Dear Foodie World (edit): I ate four pieces and my stomach hurts. They aren’t big and it’s over 1/2 the pizza but there is a thing about its shape, feel, texture. AND I was hungry…

13 Likes

Not heard of sabzi before but looks delicious!

1 Like

Sabzi is just a Indian (Urdu) word for vegetable dish … can be any mixture of vegetables

4 Likes

Had to do a quick google search once i replied. Think il look out for a recipe, cant gwt enough veg at the moment :yum:

4 Likes

Have fun with it – i don’t really go with a recipe so much as a mood for the day and what flavor profile i want LOL.

2 Likes