Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I’ve never had Mahi-mahi! Any favourite, simple ways to cook? Debating panko breading and air frying it in cubes :thinking:

5 Likes

Wow good luck I thought it was veal at first

Did a quick search and saw some Mahi-Mahi (Dorado) ceviche recipes, they looked delicious!

1 Like

My favorite statement of the day! Woohoo!!

2 Likes

My favorite Mahi Mahi was one I caught myself in Cabo San Lucas. We grilled it.
I’d air fry - no cubes, slab-o-rama.

3 Likes

Blackened pan seared is my fave.
Good fish.

And ya. That was a boat of gravy :yum: For the mashers on the side. Interesting way to serve stuff cabbages last night.

3 Likes

Did you eat those spicy little buggahs? :fire:

1 Like

I sure did – love my food spicy. Meal already had buncha heat but ya know you can never have enough :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok…. You’re out of my league on the spice level. I mean I like things spicy but aren’t those little chili’s like 4 alarmas :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face::hot_face:

3 Likes

Salsa Verde Cheese Enchiladas
With sour cream sauce.
I actually made fresh tomatillo sauce. Usually I just open a can. Pretty dang good :+1:

Not dog friendly Benson

13 Likes

yes they are. to me now they just give a little kick.

omg… your meal looks delicious…well done on making tomatillo sauce :yum:

2 Likes

Why, thank you, my spicy friend :hot_pepper::blush:

3 Likes

My family wants to go to a local Bangladeshi restaurant that famously advertises the fact that they will not tone the spice down… Having visited Bangladesh myself, I am trying to carefully warn them but it’s falling on deaf ears. Someone’s going to hurt :hot_face::sob:

5 Likes

Oh no! Yeah - if they are not used to the spice then the whole meal will be a disaster and they won’t taste any of it :scream: Sorry they are not listening to your warnings… sometimes you just got learn the hard way :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Gordan ramseys kitchen for my anniversary beef wellington. Too good!

15 Likes

Well done. Happy anniversary to you SL
Love that nice rare tender :+1:

2 Likes

I am out of likes. I just love his face and pose.

3 Likes

Nice bit of Brown soda bread :bread: :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Egg and Soldiers for lunch.

14 Likes

Oh my days that beef and jus looks divine👌

1 Like