Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Love this veldsla, lamb’s lettuce
Happy spoon for a happy meal
Eggs with salad, bread and cheese
Ice cream!
Yum on all of it.
Bon appetit everyone
Food in moderation is life.

12 Likes

Bro made me a Mexican pizza :yum:. (Taco bell style)

14 Likes

Um…we did drive to get it and I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture. It looked like this:

Definitely got some spices “ting” and medium is NOT spicy enough.

12 Likes

Simple fare, pork chop, grits and bean mix.

13 Likes

Chicken enchiladas. Really tasty!

14 Likes

Nice touch with the avocado and olives :yum:

2 Likes

Obligatory meal was had on Friday just gone (Fish Fridays). Haddock and chips after a long walk from Ramsgate to Margate.

15 Likes

Cant beat good old fish and chips! Only thing missing for me is curry sauce and mushy peas :yum:

2 Likes

Curry sauce was out of shot! The thick sort with currants in :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Repeat with leftover polenta. I wanted rice and korma “sauce.” Pretty sure there isn’t any chicken left. I will take a pic of that at lunch. :slight_smile: And yes, early eating people.

10 Likes

I’m back to strictly eating my normal food now, as my body seems to believe that I’ve poisoned it with all the holiday treats :sob:. Feeling dreadful at the moment. :nauseated_face:

I’m just not really one who can deviate from my standard diet much without consequence! :roll_eyes: … It was nice while it lasted.

15 Likes

Extra mozzarella and spring onions

16 Likes

This is so pretty!

2 Likes

Aww thanks :heart:

1 Like

ONE tiny piece if chicken, spice came up a tiny bit. I have never made korma, but I think I will.

14 Likes

Sunday roast chicken

16 Likes

Looks delicious!

2 Likes

Seven pounds of organic apples is this year’s harvest from the three tree orchard of heritage variety trees in my meadow.

Pictures of the finished pies to follow!

17 Likes

Yum… that’s a nice haul … excited for the pictures

1 Like

Thai Basil Chicken chilli fried rice made by moi :yum:

18 Likes