Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Proper Sunday tea.

17 Likes

Nice fall weather brought out the Migas in me.
It’s been a long time since I made Migas.

12 Likes

Hubs took me out for late lunch and conversation

14 Likes

Vegan food :yum:

15 Likes

After a weekend away helping my brother’s family move into their new house (moving sucks!) and a 9 hour drive home today, we needed an easy meal. We had left over grilled chicken breast, some mushrooms, red onion, red bell pepper and baby spinach, and a jar of Thai garlic ginger stir fry sauce. Made some rice in the rice cooker and there you have it. Time for bed.

17 Likes

This is a food triumph @Leebg79 :ok_hand:I adore any form of rice …you can make me rice anytime :+1:

1 Like

Such great food on here today I don’t know which one I’m gonna make first :thinking: think it’s gonna be the pie an frozen peas tho .started eating then remembered to take the pic , sticky ribs with Mediterranean cous cous

14 Likes

@Dazercat

13 Likes

Ooh :astonished: that looks so good.
I’ll be enjoying my Dunkies later

14 Likes

I love peas for teas!:blush:

1 Like

@Runningfree @Dazercat

It was worth the walk to the store!

13 Likes

They are the best veg sometimes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks! If i could i happily would!

I have a very childish attraction to Tomberries (the smallest tomato in the world) and found some in a green grocers in Margate! :sparkles:

Bagels, rocket, EVOO, cream cheese and Tomberries :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

How cute are those!? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Simple and easy cheese bagel

16 Likes

Went to a dietician last week. Wanted to know what my body needs. Sporting quit a bit and felt that my intake might be not enough. My weight was dropping. Glad I did it, another form of self-care. Breakfast and lunch went fine, resisted agains the diner. Since it might be a bit lame. Here is the first, carrots, whole wheat pasta and chicken….the sauce of the pasta is just the oil used to bake the chicken :grimacing:

Edit; not to bad….simple but in a way tasty enough

17 Likes

First sprouts of the year. :seedling:

Liver and bacon casserole w/veg and mash. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I’ve used the chicken carcass from yesterday’s roast to make stock and I plan to make scotch broth for dinner tomorrow. I wanted to make a sourdough loaf to go with it but when I took my starter out the fridge I discovered it’s turned to mould! I guess I’ll buy a loaf from the lovely bakery next to my yoga studio tomorrow, but I’ll have to make some more starter from scratch.

5 Likes

16 Likes