Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Pan fried Pork chop, Bramley Apple sauce, mashed Potato runner beans and spring greens and madei

ra gravy :yum:

16 Likes

I’m guessing pound cake and I’m guessing I’m wrong. :grimacing::wink:

1 Like

ahh unlucky!!!

1 Like

Had a hankering for (Britain’s sweetheart…) Delia Smith’s Creamy chicken curry!

Comfort at it’s finest.

16 Likes

Cheesy ramen

12 Likes

That is not a combination I would have previously considered, would you recommend it?

1 Like

I do. I’m a fan but everyone’s taste buds are different. It’s the chicken ramen. Sometimes I’ll do cheese and bacon bits. I was out of the bacon today.

2 Likes

I have clearly lived a very sheltered ramen life, the most exotic I have ever dared to go was to whisk in an egg, some hot sauce and finely chopped scallions!

2 Likes

They were :+1:
@JazzyS
And they kept playing reggae :musical_score: :notes: Not all Bob. But still good stuff.
As soon as we walked in we could tell customers were having a good time. Just had a cool vibe on the inside.

I need a nap.

15 Likes

When my kid doesn’t think I am eating enough food will come. Taco Bell.

17 Likes

Sweet Italian Sausage Bolognese

18 Likes

Steak Salad.

I am pretending it is @Dazercat breakfast from this morning.

17 Likes

Breakfast and dinner

17 Likes

Grateful for good and nutritious food :black_heart:

17 Likes

I’m hungry, but depressed, so I have zero desire to make anything. Help :face_holding_back_tears:

What’s y’all’s favorite depression meals?

3 Likes

Sorry you are depressed. This was @Dazercat breakfast and It would make me happy

12 Likes

I came up with this
Peanut butter and honey on gluten free toast

16 Likes

Great choice!

1 Like

Making a stew will be ready in 8 hours :yum:

19 Likes

I love crockpot meals! :heart_eyes: You’ve inspired me to make a pork roast for carnitas tacos for my husband’s birthday weekend this weekend! Thanks!

4 Likes