Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I really like the ST AMOUR one because it has no sugar. Got to watch out on some of those granolas as they contain some sugar. Some a lot. I only added the Kind because I didn’t want to waste it. No one is eating here.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look for this brand. I love granola but haven’t been eating it since i cut out sugar

2 Likes

Of course it’s on Amazon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I really need to make granola. I never have but I have a ton of oatmeal and it seems pretty easy. Hmmph.

2 Likes

Eating.

15 Likes

Me and my other half started a riot in the kitchen and cooked fresh homemade pizzas. So so good :100:

Pesto, Burrata and tomato.

23 Likes

Meatballs

20 Likes

My fella has some good ideas sometimes. :sweat_smile: He suggested we buy a pepperoni and sausage pizza from the grocery store (made fresh daily and parcooked/baked) and then we add all the remaining fresh ingredients for a “supreme” pizza. Green bell pepper, red onion, mushrooms and sliced green olives, plus extra mozzarella cheese. Delicious. Yes, I took a bite before a pic :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Chicken adobo and saffron rice. :black_heart:

Now that I’m no longer commonly shitfaced, my desire and passion for cooking lives on, rather than either passing out before eating or ordering some overpriced trash to soak up the booze. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

19 Likes

I am on my way, if there is any left over! :yum:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awww, that meme makes me a bit sad :cry:

2 Likes

Oh, beautiful cookies! Did Gus like them?

This Auntie M is on night 9 of 10 away from home, a too-busy work trip and chance to visit with Mom. Looking oh so forward to my own bed and kitchen! And catching up on my fave threads!
Until then, another “sushi a la desk” dinner :yum:

20 Likes

Not too shabby.

Let’s just say the little nipper has his own routine. But he did try them. It was kinda funny when he spit them out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he likes his “nack” “pee-Bo” Pirates Booty. But my daughter and I enjoyed them.

2 Likes

2 carb Meatloaf / Sugar free
Homemade Sugar Free Ketchup

18 Likes

Spicy chicken ramen & veggies fried in olive oil and soy sauce

18 Likes

In all my 44 years i have never had meatloaf…always fancied it, just never had the opportunity.

4 Likes

I can totally relate to your statement there! Your food looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Me either @Leebg79 never tried homemade ketchup either would love to try both .I’ll have a go at the meatloaf @tailee17

4 Likes

Salad! Love the lettuces and arugula
( rocket @Tragicfarinelli )

@19801 @Leebg79
Everyone has their own meatloaf recipe. Mine for the last 20-30 years has been ground venison without fat or ground turkey or even super lean ground beef.
Oatmeal uncooked, a good bit.
Lightly Sautéed mushrooms in olive oil.
Lightly Sautéed grated carrot’s in olive oil.
Onions. :onion:
Ummmm an egg or two.
A jar of pasta sauce. Say with basil or garlic. Whatever.
Mix it all up lightly.
Put in a ( bread ) loaf pan
Put ketchup on top.
Bake.

Then the piece d’resistance for many is the meatloaf sandwich the next day, always with mayonnaise. Or whatever.
No rules here.

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

15 Likes