Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Wildfire cheesecake
Smoked cheesecake lemon gel dry meringue strawberry compote crispy tuille

I should have taken a pic when they put it down. It was under glass and filled with smoke. Hence wildfire. Smoked :thinking: quite a presentation. I was too impressed to take a pic.

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary. It all looks delicious.
I’d say it it feels fancy it is fancy.

Our village doesn’t have an hotel or any other restaurant than two pizza places. So we usually feels like every hotel and “real” restaurant is fancy, even I lf it is a Truck Stop or a McDonald’s.
(With today’s prices McDonald’s is definitely fancy :laughing:)

4 Likes

That sashimi looks beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @RosaCanDo ! Enjoy your celebrating! Wishing you many, many, more happy years!
What a feast, the sushi!

@Dazercat Wildfire cheesecake, Wow! I am glad you are indulging, thanks also for the goodbye pics to the saguaros and owlets! Adios, AZ!

Lettuces and salmon…
Cranberry pear vinegar

Bon appetit everyone
Food is life.

12 Likes

Ham and cheese Nachos with vegan cheese and salsa for lunch.

14 Likes

Is this the Han you used?

5 Likes

:laughing: I totally missed that.
It looks like him :joy:

Han in Swedish actually means Him.

2 Likes

Egg white with spinach and mushrooms and topped with parmesan.

14 Likes

Lasagne for tea tonight. My son is away on a school trip so I’m making all my daughter’s favourites.

13 Likes

Whelp guys. Shows over :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Well, maybe not, since all my kitchen stuff is packed in boxes and on the road. But the Arizona show is over.
Anyway……
Finishing it all off appropriately with
An:
ARIZONA BREAKFAST
Over easy’s, Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, with Bacon

The drinks. Instead of bloody Mary’s :scream: which I use to think I deserved :scream: :confused:
ORANGE TURMERIC: Orange, apple, aloe, turmeric, lemon, pepper roots, apple, lemon and ginger.

And a green ginger mint fresh brewed ice tea.

And I want to thank you all for being here. And allowing me to post the, some very extravagant, foods I post. I think, hell I know! It helps keep me sober. All my life as long as I can remember food and drinking went together. Especially drinking massive amounts of……….
This would have been a week of heavy drinking. Just like all my other moves.
Anyway…… I just want to thank you all for this thread and being here for me. Even on the days I’m not moving. I hope you enjoyed some of the stuff I post.
Love y’all :pray:t2::heart:

18 Likes

Shrimp alfredo made with Red lentil rotini. It’s my first time trying it and I dig it. Bonus- extra protein :tada:

@Dazercat I always enjoy your foodie posts!!

13 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t take a photo of the salad wraps this evening. The lettuce was from the raised bed, the filling was homemade hummus, chicken, buffalo mozzarella, cucumber, tomato,… Soo good! We have some more
of this lettuce :sweat_smile::grinning::drooling_face:

Looked like this:

14 Likes

Lunch is way late and rushed! I was at the grocery store so decided to pick up some of their deli ham salad. It’s okay, tastes too sweet to me and I’m not sure what is sweet…maybe they used a honey ham? But it does the trick right now with lots of black pepper. I toasted up the rest of the asiago baguette for mini crostinis and had some chopped scallions in the fridge, thank goodness!

13 Likes

Always enjoy your food/ dessert posts …thanks for sharing :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Coconut chickpea curry

13 Likes

Oh very pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you – was so delicious too :yum:

1 Like

13 Likes

I live vicariously through your yummy food posts Daze. Thank YOU for being here. Safe travels and show us what Cali’s got culinarily. :avocado::broccoli::croissant::tangerine::lemon:

3 Likes

I’d kill for a dog and Kraut looks delicious :yum:

Thanks @TrustyBird
Emilie
Jazzy @JazzyS
Jen @Runningfree
Alisa @Alisa

4 Likes