Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Looks A +++ , what is the orange stripe??

@Dazercat those look yum … !!!
Benson wants a taco!!
Always love seeing your homemade crema.

@TrustyBird ha ha! Meat loaf vibes through the TS webs … sounds like a tasty meal. :shallow_pan_of_food:

Everyone’s food looks great. :+1:

2 Likes

Another food im yet to try! So many recipes online its hard to know whats best, but these look the business :ok_hand: its 5am ive just woken up and could destroy these right now lol

3 Likes

Me too.

Pesto in hummus
Pesto in sandwiches
Pesto in pasta
Pesto in mayo as a dip
Pesto in EVERYTHING! :yum:

6 Likes

Beef n Veg pies on today and a special one for me!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::grinning:

19 Likes

I think meatloaf is something you cook a few times before it gets good. For my first attempt I followed an easy simple recipe with more spice add-ins and it was a solid alright. C minus. I get the feeling it will taste better tomorrow. I’m glad I attempted it though. Its comfort food city over here. :potato::cheese::hamburger::stew::tamale:

3 Likes

Batch of plain scones

Please note,i was feeling diplomatic today so i went side by side for jam and cream instead of the usual cream on top :grinning::+1:t2:

15 Likes

Yellow Bird Habañero Hot Sauce

Note* I like how it says “Medium Hot”. Most people would probably think this stuff is unbearable. But we, folks who enjoy spicy food, consider it just kinda right around medium. They make a jalapeño one which isn’t nearly as hot, and a ghost pepper one that packs a heavier punch. This company came out of nowhere, too. I first discovered them when I was getting a hot dog at Quik Trip last year and then suddenly saw them on the shelf at my local Safeway last week. I encourage any hot sauce enthusiast to give it a try. It’s just good old fashioned hot sauce but with a small-batch feel & flavor. Personally, I think it’s the best in the world.

10 Likes

Looks scrumptious :yum:
I love y’all’s meat pies. Nice touch with the TS.

And speaking of scones. I just saw a butternut squash scone at a coffee shop over here yesterday. Might have to try that next time.
I would definitely prefer your scone choice. Looks perfect :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Eric,butternut squash scone that sounds very interesting,ill look into that,if you do try one can you let me know what spices you can taste please or even better ask the chef :grinning:

2 Likes

Today: Turmeric, Garam Masala, Curry Powder, Cumin, Hungarian Hot Paprika, Pink Sea Salt, Nutritional Yeast.

Something is tangy…Hmmph…Paprika holds age…maybe that? I dunno.

15 Likes

Nine months sober today!

Homemade Curry it is! Lamb vindaloo, chicken pakora, rice and poppadoms. I always like raw onion on mine, no idea why…:person_shrugging:t2:

20 Likes

Chili and strawberry lemonade. We are having a festival and there is a chili cookout

17 Likes

Nice, my kind of curry!

2 Likes

I made me and my daughter a frankfurter last night .I’m glad the fairs going tonight, I’ve eaten far to many sausages this week got pepperoni pasta tonight as well🙈

2 Likes

Pizza time :pizza:

19 Likes

Perfect pairing for Indian meals :yum:

3 Likes

It’s nice to see you eating all this different food. Lots of flavors in there for you to try to taste.

1 Like

Pepperoni tomato and chilli pasta with coleslaw looks dry because I’m not a lots of sauce kinda girl

13 Likes

Taking it back, this is growing up right here. Peace and have a great weekend to all.

15 Likes

Gonna have to reevaluate our friendship here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks good though :+1:

2 Likes