Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

10 Likes

Apple fries with peanut butter for dipping & a quick fruit salad.

13 Likes

I was craving just a good old fashion pan seared steak.

11 Likes

Butter cake :scream: :yum:

I’ll be resetting today @Runningfree

14 Likes

That’s looks really yummy. I’m holding strong for the time being. About to have some fish and veggies. Would much rather the plate you have :joy:

4 Likes

Been going “low carb” of late. Treated myself to a nice brekkies on my day off today at my fave diner: green chilli omlet with a side of bacon and fruit. No potatoes and no bread. Lots of coffee too, of course.

12 Likes

Omg…that looks so good. I hope you enjoy​:yum::yum:

4 Likes

Dinner. Baguettes are pretty bad texture this time around.

8 Likes

Roasted cauliflower tacos and a bean salad

9 Likes

Love a good chopped.
Sans chickpeas.
Next time 86 the sun dried tomatoes too.

Roasted cauliflower tacos look and sounds great :+1:
@JazzyS

8 Likes

I would love those! All cauliflower things make me happy. Still hoping my taste comes back soon.

3 Likes

Thanks Dazer and Jene @EarnIt …turned out yummy. Just need to add more heat to the avocado cream sauce.

3 Likes

Too tired to go any farther than check out the local Chili’s :hot_pepper: just down the road.

The Old Timer with cheese was perfect and hot. Just what we needed.

12 Likes

Mmmmmmm I want @Dazercat Butter Cake, I really want the ice cream! What kind of ice cream?
Also want @JazzyS vegan cheesecake! That’s beautiful and I know tasty!

My food. It was delicious too. Even though simple.
Kale, broccoli, chicken, camparis. Frozen chicken broccoli w cooked kale under it and Campari tomatoes on top.

Eggplant,mushrooms, garlic, ginger. One of my favorite concoctions.

Cranberries snd blueberries

Bon appetit everyone.
Food is life.

8 Likes

Thanks Alisa…your food always looks so yum and colorful. Eggplant mushroom garlic and ginger…omg my mouth is watering :yum:

2 Likes

Homemade chicken cakes with lime pickled onion, sweet pepper and cilantro.

12 Likes

I love Chilis!

2 Likes

I didn’t get a picture of it, but the other night I had crab cakes with pineapple coleslaw! Oh that was so good!

1 Like

Egg whites and cheese

8 Likes

I forgot I made tuna yesterday. Ah well, Cajun turkey was on tiny sale…and I craved it. Baguettes are better this time.

8 Likes