Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

AND I need to grow tomatoes, like now! When you can’t taste, appearance and texture matter! Totally matters. :tomato:

2 Likes

I love a good cheese plate in lieu of a sweet dessert once in a while . Had an asparagus vichyssois also

11 Likes

Peri peri chicken with sweet potatoe wedges and a side of mushrooms and courgette :star_struck:

14 Likes

I like my cheeseburgers cheesy :cheese:

12 Likes

frozen pizza but I added spinach and extra cheese

12 Likes

12 Likes

Spaghetti with portabella walnut crumble.

13 Likes

Does anyone have a AA/NA birthday coming up? I’ll make you a (pan)cake :laughing: !!!

10 Likes

Went to Honey And Herb
IT’S A WAFFLE HOUSE!!
Everything is serve waffle style.
Who would have thought :thinking:
Not us. We just wanted food.

So I went all in on a Belly Full Of Bliss :scream:
Waffle + Chipotle Aioli + BBQ Pork Belly + Avocado + Pico De Gallo + Pickled Onions + Onion Rings + Chives + Sweet Potato Hash with a Sunny Side Egg

Quite an experience

15 Likes

I saw those the other day. Let me know if they are good! I went with the chocolate chip ones

2 Likes

Found my Deli Heaven
Brent’s Delicatessen
New York style deli.

Blue cheese salad and half sour pickles.

Didn’t read good and who’d a thought the turkey dinner would come with slaw :man_shrugging:

HOT ROASTED TURKEY WITH STUFFING
Topped with our savory turkey gravy and served with mashed brown butter yams, coleslaw and cranberry sauce. Sub mashers.

NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
A cut of our traditional rich and creamy New York style cheesecake with a crumbling graham cracker crust.
Looks like another sugar reset. But it was worth it. Haven’t had a piece of New York style cheesecake in ages.

11 Likes

Quinoa salad for dinner😋 am loving all the fresh veggies that are back in season

14 Likes

:open_mouth::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue: Wow! Beautiful!

3 Likes

Love cheesecake. Many years ago me and my then neighbor, her sister and some friends had a cheesecake meeting (Everyone brought their own homemade cheesecake)

It isn’t a big thing here, but I’ve always loved it. When I showed up my neighbor got very upset because my cheesecake wasn’t frozen. Like ice cream cheesecake. I tried to explain that the kind I brought was cheesecake and hers was frozen cheesecake. Didn’t work. :laughing:

4 Likes

This looks beautiful and yummy :drooling_face:

3 Likes

First meal at our new home
And wifey cooked it for us :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Mini chicken taco :taco:

12 Likes

I had the tuna open-faced because I needed to get rid of the tuna. I should maybe skipped the bread and had a salad…Laziness.

8 Likes

Ok. Salad.

9 Likes

First time trying this. Spaghetti squash, shallots, garlic, boursin cheese, sausage and kale.

12 Likes