Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Well, there’s no flavor there so don’t be surprised if you don’t taste anything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I taste banana - it’s one of the reasons I think I was hospital-crazy about them. I still am but live at fruit-fly acreage. For the 1st time, I bag bananas and eat them quickly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Turmeric and umami - best news is something was super “tangy!”

Gammon, chips and mustard greens :v:t2:

12 Likes

Cooking at home again.
We have no table.

These blueberries are delicious.
With honey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I got some new granola for my fruit bowl. It’s pretty yummy. I think I prefer the other flavor though

12 Likes

No - blueberry destroyer!

1 Like

You know, one of the brands I used to rep was Kind. I got so much happy, free Kind. I miss it! I keep checking to see when they might be handling people here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would be the life! I’m a huge fan of their stuff.

2 Likes

13 Likes

My go to meal… Tofu stir fry

14 Likes

Rice bowls with refried beans and steak.

18 Likes

Chicken Kebab with french fries, pineapple, cucumber and tomatoes.

16 Likes

Looks delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Two lemon blueberry white round cakes getting ready to go into the oven. :yum:

Out of the oven and waiting tell they cool to drizzle lemon glaze on top.

17 Likes

Leftover ribeye sandwich on a muffy with Goulden’s and mayo. Man, I ‘d kill for a purple onion on this.

And a gorgeous bit of cantaloupe :yum:

13 Likes

Wen out with the kids for BBQ

14 Likes

Asparagus…
Lots of good food the bunch of us eat! So happy for you @Dazercat … … just went out w the kids for bbq!..
Gus is going to be begging for your pastas!
Bon appetit everyone
Food (in moderation) is life.

12 Likes

Odd breakfast but looking for protein. Using chile lime, which has been a long time without. Sometimes I get irritated with sour but no flavor.

12 Likes