Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

It’s a good thing I’m not trying to win any awards. Eggs are a little over but whatever. It all still tastes phenomenal.

14 Likes

That’s the granola I like! I just finished a vanilla Greek yogurt, with granola in it!:grin:

2 Likes

Pad Krapow, but with turkey mince. Added aubergine, Pak choi and green beans w/ coconut rice. Spicy :yum:

16 Likes

Fresh strawberries in today’s oats. And tad of real maple syrup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

13 Likes

Today we got Albondigas (Mexican Meatballs) made with ground beef with rice, cilantro, onions, cumin and other seasoning in red sauce. Homemade beans and cornbread. Have a great day to all. Peace

14 Likes

Albóndigas! A favorite.

2 Likes

I present to you my “finally getting out of a long funk and have an appetite but no food in the fridge” lunch. It was tasty, though, and light, which I needed.

14 Likes

Nachos, black beans, chicken, cheese, Herdez green salsa

13 Likes

Delicious! I think I could freeze some, as neither of my kiddos eat meat. I would - A LOT.

2 Likes

Yay, Amiga! Yay!

2 Likes

The lemon garlic aioli made this meal. It really helps to have quality sauces available for emergencies.

14 Likes

I’m happy you are back with us @RosaCanDo. This well dressed Graziano sausage pie is for you.

16 Likes

Delicious would buy again

14 Likes

Thanks, amiga :heartpulse: Glad to be here taking it a day at a time as always :wink:

4 Likes

Baby kale. The green reminds me of the greens in some of Georgia O’Keefe’s paintings.

Good to see you, @RosaCanDo Wishing you good health and happiness.

Bon appetit everyone.
Food ( in moderation) is life.

10 Likes

Leftover taco tomatoes got to be todays breakfast. Tomato and mayo sandwich, with a touch of ground black pepper.

12 Likes

Egg, spring onion and bacon mix on bagel w/rocket. Post body conditioning fuel. :v:t2:

12 Likes

Appreciate the darkly toasted “English Muffin.” I forgot I had them, so dark on the outside and colder inside. Freezing GF is important when you are the only person

12 Likes

A little starbies treat. The wrap is egg white, spinach and feta

10 Likes