Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I cooked tonight: Onglet steak, Mac N Cheese, green beans and sweet potato wedges.

15 Likes

Tinga leftovers :heart:

13 Likes

17 Likes

Ugh! Now I want guacamole! That looks amazing. Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Pickles deli again.
I love a sweet and sour cabbage soup.
They did not disappoint. Although this was a cup :scream:

And a really good basic Greek Salad. Just the way I like it. Hold the garbanzos :laughing:

Unfortunately @JazzyS
the very well made cappuccino came after my sweet and sour soup :grimacing: I wanted it first. Not the best order of things but I got through it. And it was still good.

10 Likes

I get midnight munchies when you post your delicious food at this time :yum:
:sweat_smile: Make me want to cook stuff at almost midnight :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:balloon: happy birthday :balloon:

Have a great day :star::sparkles::star:
:sunflower:

2 Likes

I’ve eaten Quest bars for years! Especially now that I’m 90% vegetarian and need more supplemental protein. I go through 2 boxes of 12 every 9 or 10 days :grimacing:

I don’t think I’ve ever had a flavor I didn’t like.

They’re one of the few protein bars that aren’t garbage and manage to still taste great. ONE bars are also quite good…and THEY have a maple-glazed donut flavor :yum:

Right now I’m rolling with these

8 Likes

Now that’s a lovely size cup for morning coffee :coffee::wink:

Glad the out of order cappuccino didn’t mess you up… another delicious meal :drooling_face:. That salad looks soooo yummy

3 Likes

Not a bad protein meal. I am out of potato chips, so had tortilla chips and hummus. Don’t taste it, except citrus-y bit. It might be the garlic.

12 Likes

Finding Slate in Camarillo to be one of my new faves.

PEACH BURRATA
GRILLED PEACHES, BURRATA, PROSCIUTTO, ARUGULA, EVOO, BALSAMIC GLAZE, SEA SALT.

I would have preferred a bit more peach to burrata ratio. But it was great.

ATLANTIC SALMON
PAN SEARED, LEMON HERB BUTTER PAN SAUCE, PICO DE GALLO, PRIMAVERA BROWN RICE

The salmon was perfect. And I’ve never had primavera brown rice. It was gorgeous.

11 Likes

Wow, now that looks fitting for a birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Bone-in ribeye steak :yum: :heart: :pinched_fingers:

14 Likes

Salad Saturdays.

There’s some blackened chicken under the layers of lettuce and kale, w/ sweetcorn, edamame, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, cucumber, onions, nuts, cabbage, nachos… And the most beautiful green Goddess dressing. Takeaway from a local salad bar in Notting hill :v:t2:

14 Likes

Breakfast for supper last night. And perogies

13 Likes

Morning smoothie. Water, grass-fed whey protein, celery, baby spinach, half a ruby red grapefruit, 3 frozen mango chunks.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Day off meal: baked and bbq chicken with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and broccoli with Italian dressing. I cook this early because I’m used to being up for work mad early and I don’t have to do it later ha! and it’s starting to warm up in So Cal. Wishing everyone the best. Have a good weekend. Peace

14 Likes

Ooh Perogies and and omelette :blush:
Genius :hugs:

3 Likes

Update: added some stuffing if we gonna eat let’s eat ha! Peace

13 Likes