Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Kind of Cesar’s salad…
Vegan with roasted tofu cubes

12 Likes

We got a meal kit by Michel Roux Jnr tonight and my lovely partner cooked it for me.

Duck breast
White asparagus puree
Pomme fondants
Asparagus and peas
Pickled onions
Gastrique sauce

There’s profiteroles next :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

14 Likes

I can’t believe it’s Saturday night already

14 Likes

And the delicious choux, Chantilly and chocolate.

16 Likes

Garlick chicken and roasted miniature baby potatoes

17 Likes

12 Likes

Oh my gosh, I would have loved to have a plate! :yum: (Not suitable for vegetarians, LOL)

4 Likes

Hey little Ms Caper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This bagel lox is for you :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

See?! So pretty and happy!

2 Likes

First BBQ Steak of the season!

14 Likes

10 Likes

Made some baked rigatoni the sides are yesterday green beans and broccoli. On my days off I like to make food for the fam and always hit up my siblings who stay around the way today my sister came by for yesterday leftovers always good to see the ones that you grew up with. Family is everything. Peace

14 Likes

Chilaquiles with a Polish link on the side.

11 Likes

9 Likes

“Colorful”

10 Likes

Keep in mind, Maple Boy. Salchichas and Chilequiles are my favorite meal when properly made and served at a restaurant. There’s a restaurant in Cabo named Campestre, not in the tourist area but now hugely encompassed by them. I miss the days when the menu wasn’t even bilingual.

Their chilequiles basically stopped me from making them often, because I am always comparing. I might do great now with no taste and only appearance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tonight’s tea

14 Likes

I really need to cook. Monster amounts of black beans, lentils, rice noodles, things…I want to make oarmeal/lentil “meatballs.”

Taste or not, I am tired of what I am eating.

8 Likes

We grilled a bunch of chicken breast for the week’s meals and started with salads last night. I put blue cheese crumbles and dressing on mine (right). My fella assembled the salads and they were so pretty! Hard to see his artistry under the dressing :wink:

13 Likes

Coming back to a once favorite snack. Crunchy natural PB on celery! Love the crunch.

14 Likes