Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Homemade chicken broth with added :star: pasta and kale and sweetcorn for lunch post Body Balance

Thai turkey mince with aubergine and green beans w Jasmine rice and some small snacks from the freezer.

14 Likes

Bangers n mash

12 Likes

10 Likes

Lemon garlic bucatini with grilled chicken, asparagus and grape tomatoes. Fresh grated parmesan and plenty of black pepper before serving. So bright and fresh tasting.

16 Likes

Just want everyone to know, I didn’t eat the BabyBel. I was trying to be dedicated because I applied there. Ah well…

3 Likes

This looks like a favorite Jené dish. :yum:

2 Likes

Forgot we got a great British Pub here too.
Crown & Anchor
Good thing, This Guy, don’t drink.

Shepherd’s Pie
Ground beef and vegetables in a gravy then topped with piping hot mashed potatoes and cheese, oven baked and served with English cut chips and fresh vegetables.

Wifey’s chicken curry was great too :+1:

Maybe next time I try The Toad N’ Hole.

11 Likes

Yummy yummy yummy :yum: this looks lush.

2 Likes

That really does look like a British pub meal. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Tagliatelle carbonara with salad :blush:

11 Likes

Now, out of food unless I cook.

10 Likes

Made a lamb kebab of sorts. Delish.

14 Likes

I need to make lamb. I tend not to trust Nebraska lamb. My NZ Dad made me super weird about choosing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the Welsh and the Kiwis can fight that one out…. I like both. I don’t think the US is big on lamb is it? Any idea why?

3 Likes

I honestly believe the concern lasts more with beef and pork and kind of chicken. My next best lamb was in Costa Rica and Mexico. My Father is maniacal and not cheap about getting it - even up in Montana.

2 Likes

I eat like crap when i work. So…instead of going out to eat…i have been making a snack pack

16 Likes

Pizza on naan bread with homemade vegan cheese, belle peppers, red onion, black olives and homemade tofu "chicken":drooling_face:

14 Likes

Noice :+1: :yum: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks friend – it was sooo good!

2 Likes

Plumbers might as well move in :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Went to the deli for lunch take out.

Just a bit tempted :grimacing:
I did not indulge still keeping my counter going on no sugar. But it’s was tough.

10 Likes