Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Simple one.

Brown rice, black beans, avocado, lime pepper chicken.

Needed something red (chili pepper, salsa, tomato, something), but I’m afraid I was fresh outta reds.

13 Likes

Sadly, Hy-Vee’s sale was 1/2 pound free meat, not cheese. Alas, I do not need more turkey, so I got roast beef. Texture is good. I wish I had horseradish. Odd that I don’t.

12 Likes

14 Likes

Address please! I am there :smiling_face:

4 Likes

TIL veggies roast up nice and quick in an air fryer!

13 Likes

Had a coconut chocolate bar so made a smore .

12 Likes

13 Likes

Homemade gnocchi today :woman_cook:t2:
with organic butter, seasalt and sage :green_heart:

16 Likes

13 Likes

Catching up on some foodie thread! My fella and I went on a weekend trip and had an amazing meal at an Irish themed pub. We started with PEI fresh mussels, holy moly they were huge and prepared perfectly.

Then I had the best fish and chips with malt vinegar and lemon (their tartar sauce was very good, too) and he had a great Rueben. We got their house made curry mayo and ranch for the chips, excellent.

And catching up on some other meals: pretty spreads and salads and lovely summer fare. I tried some cottage cheese in my berry/banana smoothie this morning and it was amazing! Good protein.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Day Off meal steak with homemade fries and jalapeño. Did the fries in the air fryer first time they was :fire:. Peace to All

14 Likes

Watermelon :watermelon: anyone? We love fruit at our house! I hope everyone is enjoying their day! Blessings to all!

13 Likes

Is this how they do it in Detroit?
@JazzyS
The Detroiter
Two kinds: Pepperoni under the cheese & smoked cupping pepperoni on top

I think y’all mostly know I’m a New York or Neapolitan pizza snob.
This Detroit style at Parma was pretty dang awesome :clap:

No fucking pineapple :nauseated_face:
Or arugula :face_vomiting:

14 Likes

Looks great — even got the sauce on top :check: YUM!!! Enjoy every bite :yum:

3 Likes

I agree. Though I love pineapple and arugula, neither has any business on pizza, or near pizza.

3 Likes

I love pineapple on Pizza. And Banana.

In fact there’s places in Italy where you actually can order a pizza with pineapple. :blush:

5 Likes

Fixed it

12 Likes

Made a special meal to celebrate my 1000 days today. I very rarely pan fry tacos but gosh, they are sooooo delicious. These are vegetarian with sautéed red onion, sweet corn (thawed from last season’s batch), zucchini, crimini mushrooms, and tomatoes, seasoned refried black beans and shredded cheddar jack cheese. Here’s before plating:

And after plating. So pretty :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

They look and sound so YUMMY. :yum: :heart:

3 Likes