Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Homemade Bread stuffed with curried potatoes with scrambled tofu :drooling_face::yum:

12 Likes

Greek yogurt, pretty and crisp blueberries, and a grain free granola that I’m trying and enjoying. It has coconut flakes also. I used to think I didn’t like coconut but I guess I do.

13 Likes

Turkey, muenster cheese, iceberg lettuce, mayo and grainy mustard and TOMATO!!! Oh man, it tastes so good. My first farm tomato of the season. It’s all on toasted salted rye.

16 Likes

Nothing beats a fresh tomato! Ms. Monkey and I were just lamenting the fact that we didnt do the garden this year.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit sad about not getting a garden in this year, but we have a lot of infrastructure to put in first. We’ll likely try to get a plot set up this fall for next year. I did get some herb plants and a couple serrano and green bell pepper plants, two sad looking tomato plants that are still in nursery pots. I’m going to get them planted in buckets this weekend and hope they grow anyway.

4 Likes

They should grow. You have plenty of time for a good yeild. We were going to bucket garden by the house, didnt have time for that

3 Likes

After seeing all your good experiences, I am absolutely in love with the way you get down with food :joy: Good Lawd

3 Likes

Hey, thanks! I do love food.

2 Likes

Camparis, lettuces, including lots of arugula, eggs
Bon appetit everyone
Food, in moderation, is life.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Saturday night pizzas!

17 Likes

Your pizzas bring me happiness. If only I could sample them :laughing:

6 Likes

Me too I love seeing @Deelzebub Saturday pizza :pizza:
Always makes me smile and want a taste :star_struck:

6 Likes

Do you deliver?

5 Likes

Chicken pot pie. Home made chicken broth and home made condensed chicken soup

14 Likes

No picture of breakfast, but it was phenomenal. Sweet potato grits, topped with jerk shrimp. 2 over medium eggs on top of that. Drizzled with a habanero cream sauce and garnished with a pineapple salsa…perfection.

13 Likes

That looks delicious :yum:
I was going to cook pie today but I changed my mind … wish I did now :sob::joy:

3 Likes

That sounds amazing, pleeeease remember to take pics next time!!! I want to try making sweet potato stuff more often.

4 Likes

Parmesan crusted grilled cheese and turkey :drooling_face: and chip medley cause I couldn’t decide

11 Likes

Bone-in pan seared pork chop, sriracha/onion/garlic/tomato peperonata
Spinach, red pepper, chickpea, cranberry, & quinoa
:pregnant_man::pregnant_man::pregnant_man:

10 Likes