Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

We had a BBQ last night with some friends. It was so chaotic so I didn’t get many pics but great fun. Here are the veggie kabobs I made before they got cooked on the grill.

13 Likes

14 Likes

That’s all a good meal has to be for me. Spuds that were dug up this week. Fresh broad beans. And beef sausage from local Herefords. All organic. Very Dutch too. :yum:

Edit: Desert with currants and berries. And ice cream :yum::yum:

16 Likes

Portillos originally a Chicago spot but years back they blessed us with a restaurant in Orange County. Italian beef with hot peppers dipped in gravy, fries and onions rings. :fire: Peace to All

17 Likes

Forgot to post brekkie.
I love a good ham and eggs.

14 Likes

Very temptung yes,but i think ill stick with my oats berries and seeds today👍🏻

14 Likes

Sweet potatoes and cinnamon
Blueberries and mammoth pecans

Bon appetit everyone
Food, in moderation, is life.

16 Likes

Mammoth pecans you say?..

13 Likes

That is nice! It is sweet of the squirrel to share with the Mammoth!!

3 Likes

Some plain jane eggs. I tried switching to egg whites but I just wasn’t a fan and in turn wasn’t eating eggs anymore so I decided to go back to regular eggs and yes I measured my chocolate milk :joy:

14 Likes

You may win today, Ham, eggs, potatoes, fruit and happy Cholula. Brek On.

4 Likes

Green chilis in there…

13 Likes

:ok_hand:t2: The sauce is made of Cashewbutter (tryptophan good for the mood)

15 Likes

Such a nice carrot cake recipe. Will definitely make again. (Birthday candle wax included)

16 Likes

This is so pretty!

3 Likes

Getting my oats on.
Blueberries nanners & :honey_pot:

13 Likes

Broccoli mushroom dish with tofu (spicy teriyaki rub)
:yum:

17 Likes

Oh sweet and spicy. I love sweet and spicy :yum:

3 Likes

Snack dinner.

15 Likes

Cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast today.
In our house also know as American rolls, because first time we heard about it or tried it a few years ago we where in U.S. :smiling_face:

It doesn’t happen often here, because the nutrition value is… well questionable. But sometimes you need something that’s nutrition for the soul and not only for the body.

16 Likes