Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Any Irish on here? And would anyone know what this regional delicacy is?
10 pts for the first correct answer :+1:t2:

11 Likes

Colcannon ? !

2 Likes

Oooo,wrong sorry,colcannon is mash potatoes with kale and onion going through it,good guess though :grinning::+1:t2:

1 Like

Mulligan Stew?
( :laughing::roll_eyes: I have no idea)

Sure looks good, Tony! It’s breakfast time but I would have a bowl with my coffee.

I have distant relatives in Ireland but clearly, they did not feed me…haha

2 Likes

Hahaha,thanks,
nice try though :grinning:

2 Likes

Is it coddle?

3 Likes

Wooooooi,look at you mischa84
Congratulations !!
:grinning::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Lucky guess or good knowledge?

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, give me my 10 points :wink::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha
10 pts go to you!!!
:grinning:

3 Likes

In Ireland we would call that a stew but I never seen anyone put sausage in it usually beef, lamb or chicken

2 Likes

I think your going on about irish stew,this is a completely different dish :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ok just google it :joy: so from Dublin :+1: I just never seen it before and I only live 2 hours away :joy:

4 Likes

I was few times in Ireland (visiting friends in Newry and Dublin), beautiful country, I love it.
Did I eat something special there? Honestly I don’t remember, for sure I had a looot of beers and Jameson and Guinness… Not proud about it but still great memories.
About coddle - maybe I cheat a bit and google it, maybe I did not. Now nobody can check it and points are mine and that’s the point :wink:

4 Likes

Im from liverpool myself but have been living in dublin for over 20 years,coddle was one of the first things i tried when i first come here along with a sliice of brown soda bread an a creamy pint of the blackstuff
Doesnt matter if you cheated a bit the 10pts are all yours,no arguments from me :grinning::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Pork bbw skewers, postatoe salad and Swedish countryside chips. (Everything store bought this time)

14 Likes

A high protein lunch to start my day! Totalling 65 grams

2 protein pancakes 23gr
4 slices of turkey bacon 8gr
2 tbsp peanut butter 9gr
Not shown:
Protein coffee -
1 scoop of protein powder 25gr

13 Likes

Original Italian of course

13 Likes

I got Freddy’s because my kiddo wanted veggie burger and cheese curds. That is a place I used to love…pic can tell you - taste or not, Nope…Noper. Not my happiness…

9 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes