Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Yes!! Beautiful green chiles :heart:

2 Likes

What not to do: read the foodies blog directly after eating. Now I’m fighting the urge for Second Supper :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I was craving a fully loaded hot dog :hotdog:

14 Likes

Chicken and rice with spinach and tika masala curry sauce

13 Likes

Has anyone ever had one of these?
Are they worth almost 300 calories?

12 Likes

I used to sell them, so Yepper.

4 Likes

My grandfather was a security gaurd for them. A perk…all the free candy he could take. I loved them.

4 Likes

I cooked! Potatoes, zucchini, japanese eggplant, garbanzo and blue cheese added. Whoop! My kid said it smelled delicious!

13 Likes

Yum!!! Sounds amazing

3 Likes

:yum:

13 Likes

I do these.
Only 170 calories for a 2 piece serving

I think they’re pretty good.
As long as I don’t binge on them.

9 Likes

You forgot the sauerkraut :yum:

1 Like

Lettuces, arugula, baby kale, spinach, salmon…
Bon appetit everyone
Food (in moderation) is life.

12 Likes

Yesterday’s bbq pork steak, potato croquettes, bearnaise gravy. And salad, but I ate that (and a good piece of the steak) before I remember to take a picture. :laughing:

13 Likes

I’ve never had that before, I’ve got to stock in this weekend and give it a shot!

2 Likes

Meatballs and spaghetti. My daughter has been complaining of bloating and discomfort so I thought we’d try a gluten free spell to see if that helps.

13 Likes

Someone had me convinced to get white cheddar. They only had lime or coconut Greek yogurt. I didn’t get lunch meat. :frowning:

9 Likes

I notice a huge difference when it comes to that! I don’t have Celiac but have psoriatic arthritis and get patchy rashes on my skin when I eat gluten. I definitely notice that body/muscle pain and bloating don’t show up when I steer clear.

4 Likes

Youve just gave me an idea thanks,i also suffer from psoriasis,my doctor told to me sort my diet and lifestyle out,which i did and nothing changed,ive never tried dropping the gluten though,im going to give this a try thanks :+1:t2:

5 Likes

You bet. I know cutting dairy is also supposed to be a big help. For me, gluten makes a big difference, so I haven’t gone there. Rash is currently under my hair. Generally, it’s hands, elbows, and knees and my fingernails are in bad shape - gluten, oh - and alcohol. :slight_smile:

4 Likes