Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

I think ill try the gluten first,dairy is one of my last comforts in life :grinning::+1:t2:

1 Like

Same here!!! :cheese: :milk_glass:

1 Like

2 hours all in of prepping and cooking a homemade Cottage Pie. For those not familiar, beef mince with carrots, peas and onions. Topped with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese. Treated myself with a side of broccoli, green beans and yorkshire puddings.

The portion may look big but the remainder in the tray i will be eating for the next 3 days lol.

Cooking takes the mind away💚

17 Likes

Omg! I learned something new!!! I got it too, never knew about glutens influence. Thank you!!

4 Likes

Digby scallop fettuccine in a garlic cream sauce with bacon & green onions. There was to be such too but I didn’t really see much unless it was very tiny. Very rich!

18 Likes

Lightly breaded, succulent breasts of chicken, carefully sculpted into the shape of the inhabitants of the Mesazoic era; paired with a smoky coulis.

19 Likes

Peach

Bon appetit everyone
Food, in moderation, is life

15 Likes

Nice bit of fish pie on today :+1:t2:

16 Likes

2xlg2w

12 Likes

Post run breakfast

12 Likes

Looks scrumptious. Can I have recipe?

2 Likes

Thanks, sure you can,
Fish mix is,
Salmon,haddock,cod,smoked cod.
I use a pretty thick white wine sc if im not eating it but with this i used a thick basic bechamel sc.
Veg
Peas,carrots,green beans an sweetcorn
Just top it off with mash pots and bake until golden brown
I cook every thing off separately then add together when all is ready

4 Likes

Cook your fish in milk and use this for your sauce or put in mash potatoes👍🏻
You can also top with grated cheddar

3 Likes

Oh yummy. Thank you. I am going to try it.

1 Like

Yeah its nice,i had a small bowl of it earlier,you can add any fish/shell fish you like

1 Like

I present to you “The most cheesy Mac’n cheese of all times” according to my 12 y/o who made it for breakfast. It contains Swiss cheese, orange cheddar hamburger cheese, and goudina cheese.

Glutenfree of course.

17 Likes

Cheesy broccoli and vegan nugs

14 Likes

Thanks, People! Aldi GF nugs and had to pick up crinkle fries because I learned my favorites have wheat/gluten.

14 Likes

Cisco’s for some Mexican.

Nope no Queso :cry: @Runningfree
But the Tableside guacamole made to order was excellent. It’s healthier right?
And I wanted mine spicy so he filled the avocado shell with chopped jalapenos.

California Tacos
flour tortillas stuffed with black beans, pico de gallo, lettuce, jack cheese, baja
Felt healthy too.

16 Likes

Homemade roasted red pepper hummus

19 Likes