Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Happy Friday lads and lasses :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::partying_face::partying_face:
Anyone for battered cod and chips for lunch

P.s i know that huge pot of hot oil is highly illegal :no_entry_sign: ,please dont show to any health and safety people :grinning::+1:t2:

16 Likes

Campari tomatoes, baby kale, lettuces, arugula, eggs, egg whites cranberry pear balsamic

Blueberries, cranberries, yogurt

Bon appetit everyone
Food, in moderation, is life

12 Likes

Quality control !!!

15 Likes

Lobster roll at the airport. Was sad to leave :sob:

15 Likes

Getting back on track after some blah. So strange to have summer blues, but it is what it is. Anyway, I tried a smoothie bowl for the first time and it was great, will repeat. Probably not with dried fruit again as it gets cold and hard to chew!
Smoothie: Fresh strawberries and blueberries, spinach, Greek yogurt, frozen bananas, water.
Toppings: Grain free hazelnut cacao granola, dry roasted sunflower kernels, sprouted wild berry trail mix.

15 Likes

Late afternoon snack :ok_hand:t2::sunny:
Goat cheese, walnuts, dates
Life is good :heart:

14 Likes

I’m going to make hummus this weekend, too! I used to make it all the time but got lazy. So much more economical too.

3 Likes

Last couple of pieces of cake that a friend made for me,it seems shes not only a lovely woman she can also make a tasty cake :grinning: :poland: :+1:t2:

15 Likes

BLTs on lightly toasted sourdough with farmstand tomato and homemade potato salad. Beautiful day to have lunch on the patio.

17 Likes

I know it’s not food. But we managed to get into a nearby town today,with some help from a friend.

And in the American aisle we found a pick and mix section. Can easily say that we danced around cheering like crazy people when we saw the Root Beer Barrels. And all of the other classics too of course.

It was extremely expensive 250 sek for 1 kg.
So we only bought a little.

Because of this the movie tonight needs to be Pee-wee’s big Holiday.

15 Likes

Tuna omlette
Chef’s kiss :ok_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Look familiar?

14 Likes

Happy Friday to All! Steak onions, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and added potatoes later.
Peace to All!

18 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever baked in my life. I made Yorkshire Pudding from scratch. I used Jamie Olives recipe. As I write this from my deck… My house is covered in smoke!

He said put 1cm of oil… I underestimated what that looks like in imperial :roll_eyes:

They taste awesome and turned out well! I just have a hell of a mess to clean :joy:

18 Likes

Bacon,egg and Hp sauce
Absolute classic breaky!! :+1:t2:

19 Likes

14 Likes

This week we’re trying a gluten free pizza for my daughter which she says is ok but a bit dry. She’s still experiencing stomach pains despite being gluten free for a week so I’m beginning to think it’s something else that’s bothering her.

20 Likes

They both look delicious :yum:

Sorry your daughter is dealing with gluten issues. I’ve been told that you need to do a strict no gluten diet for 3 months to get it out of your system completely. Hopefully she will start feeling some relief soon :pray:

5 Likes

I wanna come and enjoy your pizza, it looks amazing!

3 Likes

Finally got to my local Sprouts.
I love it. Nice store.

I cannot imagine what possessed me to buy this Spicy Thai Peanut and Noodles :thinking:
@JazzyS
Wasn’t bad.

13 Likes