Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Oooh yum! The power of suggestion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Glad you enjoyed the yumminess

3 Likes

We have a place called Rock’n Taco. They are not a normal taco place and we really enjoy them!!! They only play rock music :metal:

17 Likes

I want to eat that…

3 Likes

Pickin’s! We have been doing this style of meal since we first got together almost 18 years ago, before charcuterie boards were chic (and we didn’t know that word for years after, anyway) so we have always called it “pickin’s.” It’s our favorite because we prepare it together and then enjoy it together.

17 Likes

I like that idea.

4 Likes

Chicken, broccoli, tons of spinach, tomatoes and herdez guacamole salsa.
Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation ) is life.

15 Likes

Brunch. Chorizo and eggs with all the trimmings. Happy Sunday.

13 Likes

Maybe I would taste chorizo…I am going to pick some up from a delightful place - Jacobo’s. I haven’t been there in awhile. It would put me in a better mood and I will pretend to smell things. Can you imagine not smelling any fried things?

3 Likes

Loaded potato salad

16 Likes

Scrambled tofu with toast

14 Likes

Full sized adult plate!

Haha I was so proud of myself having a big plate, I forgot to say what it was :sweat_smile:

Baked salmon, with rice and mixed vegetables :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

This might be our new fave
Casa Nostra
We ditched the kids and baby and went out just the 2 of us.

LINGUINI SHRIMP FRA DIAVOLO
Fresh Shrimp with our Spicy Marinara Sauce.

@JazzyS

16 Likes

Love it…a peaceful night to unwind with good food

4 Likes

Made my kid and me breakfast. She didn’t get up in time. Alrighry, breakfast and lunch.

14 Likes

Spaghetti bolognaise with gluten free pasta

16 Likes

Good old Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with chili de arbol

And my girlfriend had a hard day yesterday so I picked up some flowers and ice cream for her. We watched the new Dungeons & Dragons movie and laughed and had a great time together. She felt much better afterwards :heart:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Kiwis
Cranberries and blueberries
Bon appetit everyone
Food, in moderation, is life

13 Likes

Cucumbers and tomato from my garden.

14 Likes

Beef burritos :burrito: :mexico:

Lads please dont think that im showing off with any off my pics i put up on this thread,im just sharing with my new friends what i get up to and hopefully i can help you in your cooking adventures :+1:t2:

13 Likes