Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

No proof but also heard many of your foods are lower in fat and higher in nutrition.

2 Likes

Well the public restrooms that you have to pay for here isn’t always in good shape either.
The ones where they have a toilet guard usually is, but the ones out in town that the city is responsible for usually aren’t.
Same with the restrooms as fastfood places.

I love U.S. but was a bit surprised over the idea that you don’t even have to get out of the car to buy anything, most stores had some kind of drive through. And few places are made walker/biker friendly. At least they’re trying here, and it’s much more common for kids to walk or go to school by bike.
I think all countries has their Health problems.

3 Likes

This times Asian snacks/sweets/drinks to try.
It was interesting, and everything except the consome (Mario) snacks was extremely sweet.

Next up to try is U.K. (Gothenburg have a few U.K shops and restaurants, the city is called little London)

13 Likes

I believe life in general has health problems. So important to be vigilant on one’s lifestyle to navigate a long life. :blowfish::whale:.

4 Likes

You posted a spinach omelette earlier as I was eating one :yum: loved it! :grin:

3 Likes

Somebody must not have seen it…

:black_cat:

3 Likes

Mounds?
It does look like what @Alisa guessed to me too, but I don’t see the raised area for the almonds :face_with_monocle:

Reading on, I found this

But I haven’t ever heard of that. :sweat_smile:
I’m not a candy bar connoisseur though so. Now I have learned something :blush:

5 Likes

Mounds would have been correct aswell as its the US version of it so well done! just a little bit late sorry :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Whoops i think ive gone a bit heavy on turmeric,ive turned my yellow rice into red cheddar!!

12 Likes

The best breakfast.

Cohen bagel
Soft cheese
Isle of Wight tomatoes
Cold pressed Rapeseed oil
Red onion
Seasoning

The best!

16 Likes

This is todays omelette… I wish I took a pic of yesterdays as I don’t think today qualifies as am omelette but scramble egg it might pass as :joy: it started with good intentions :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Just so you know, my kiddo often tells me that what I made tastes like turmeric - because I can’t taste AND I use a lot of it!

2 Likes

Chickpea kale bake and spanakopita :yum:. Loved this vegan feta​:heart::heart:

14 Likes

Love spanakopita. You make it yourself?

2 Likes

One of my favorites…I sure did make it by myself :rofl:…so grateful to enjoy a vegan version that’s just as good as the original. :yum:
Used herbs from my garden too

4 Likes

Shrimp. Romaine lettuce, spinach, carrot, bell pepper, marinated artichokes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and pimento filled olives.mushrooms

12 Likes

Cooked chicken and dog food with a chicken water gravy.

9 Likes

We’re not sick are we?

4 Likes

“Spanakopita” thats a great name/word :grinning:
Im going have a go at this,thank you :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Brunch. Avocado and cream cheese on Cohen bagel w/ rocket, mushrooms and vegan bacon. Nom.

15 Likes