Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Visit to the dairy farm. Got jong belegen kaas and overjarige kaas. The pork is still running around so not for sale yet.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Nepalese food out. So delicious.

Chicken steamed Momo, Pork Sakuti chatpate
Aloo paratha. Tarkari chicken. Mushroom curry. Kathmandu dhal. Rice.

17 Likes

Its been way to long since i made one of these beauty’s :grinning:
I could eat this for any meal of the day :+1:t2:
:es: espaniola tortilla :es:

15 Likes

Looks incredible!

2 Likes

Oh it was,it didnt last very long though,lucky enough ive got another 3 quarters of it to eat over the next 2 days :+1:t2::grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you by the way :grinning:

2 Likes

The brekky I made for my husband (thus the ketchup overload) :confounded:
Still don’t have much of an appetite after these surgeries but it’s slowly coming back. Just sourdough toast for me. With lots of fresh butter :yum: Bought the loaf from a little local market/bakery

13 Likes

My daughter bought me a gf pizza last night. She has huge concern with me not eating enough. For whatever reason, meat is her answer for me. Yesterday, in addition to the pizza, there were rolls of prosciutto/cheese and sticks of sausage and cheese.

Pizza had a spicy zing, probably the pepper I added.

13 Likes

Just so people know…GF is a whopping foot in diameter. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bbq Kabob with gluten free tortilla bread (that’s why they are so small) ajvar, vegan kebab sauce and cucumber.

12 Likes

That’s looks delicious, and yes glutenfree anything is tricky.
Add dairy free, Tapioca free, and free from any kind of tree nut,peanut and most fruits and veggies too. The you’ve got tricky for real :laughing:

3 Likes

Honestly, Domino’s pizza has been pretty safe! I don’t know about the nuts and veggies, though. Dairy, tapioca and gluten - yes. I am not sure what their cheese-free cheese is. :slight_smile:

**Added - Despite not having a taste, my kid knows that they have my favorite crust.

4 Likes

We don’t have Dominos where I live,in fact we don’t have it in my country :laughing:

The local pizza place makes a wonderful thin crust glutenfree pizza with vegan cheese, but they charge gold for it.

5 Likes

Saturday night and I’m tucking in to this.

15 Likes

Some Birria tacos :taco: They were oh so yummy

15 Likes

That looks lovely tony … give me eggs and onions everyday and I’d be happy too :+1:

2 Likes

……appetite s back I only left about 8chips :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Thank you :grinning:very easy to make these,the most important thing is a very good non stick pan,the rest is straight forward :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh wow is that a gammon steak i can see there??

1 Like