Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Looks yummy…love the different textures and flavors :yum:

4 Likes

That looks lush I’d destroy that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I almost had oatmeal for breakfast…It’s still on my counter. :slight_smile: I want to make some muffins but the dreary sky has me in a worse than normal laziness.

4 Likes

Vegan sloppy joes…made em spicy :fire::hot_face:.:yum::yum:

15 Likes

Went to Dukes.
@EarnIt
Long fucking white knuckle canyon drive :scream:

I think they changed it up some. Less choices more sophisticated menu. I don’t know. Since Covid. They changed things up. View’s the same.

Creamy New England style fish chowder. Can you taste the Tabasco Jené

Seafood Hot Pot
Lobster , shrimp, fresh fish, oyster mushrooms, bean, sprouts, coconut, cilantro, broth, jasmine rice.

16 Likes

Bean sprouts, rice ,fish in a creamy sauce :ok_hand:Heaven on a plate :plate_with_cutlery:

3 Likes

Pepepery scrambled egg and mushrooms with ketchup :yum:

14 Likes

Thank you goodness of foresight for freezer leftovers/ heat up meals. :pray:t2:

Satay broccoli and cashews w/ rice.

13 Likes

Awwww! I used to spend a ton of time at Duke’s and ate a ton of Tabasco! I would not taste it but would of course, still eat it!

2 Likes

Half chicken salad sand on rye and some sweet and sour cabbage soup

12 Likes

Oatmeal in Oat milk. All non-sweet seasoning and butter. I needed food.

13 Likes

English cheddar from the cheese store, non alcoholic Mead to try and Cowboy Rice for dinner.

17 Likes

Tuna salad

14 Likes

I am not sure why I had no idea how much Vitamin B12 Nutrtional Yeast has. We’ve used it for a long time, mostly because my kids go in and out of vegan and it’s great as parmesan.

12 Likes

And…lunch

10 Likes

Glad to see you able to have some food :hugs:

2 Likes

I wanted to love my dish, but the lemon was incredibly sour and overpowering. Not sure if it was bottled lemon. I still ate it :laughing: kiddo’s was super tasty

14 Likes

I’m a little late to The “how do you make mashed potatoes”
I make them a few different ways, depending how long I have or how many I’m cooking for, but my favorite is to bake them in the oven in a covered dish with just a little water (1/2in) until tender, then smash in the bowl and add toppings.

Today was salt, pepper, sour cream, butter, and Italian seasoning.

I’m too tired to make/do anything else.

Usually I’ll have some protein to add like cheese or bacon crumbles, or some chives or something :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

My lunch today: meatballs in tomato sauce with rice and small mixed salad as a side dish! :call_me_hand:t2:

15 Likes

Good morning! Last night dinner got home after work shredded a whole chicken added mole bought chorizo and rice fresh tortillas still warm and salsa. Wishing everyone the best on this Wednesday have a good day too all! :v:t4:

14 Likes