Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

@Tito23 looks lovely bud what’s mole?

2 Likes

Guacamole maybe? :thinking: Wasn’t sure either!

1 Like

“Mole is made from cocoa, dried chili peppers, and corn, all roasted and ground before being mixed together and left to cook for several hours.”

6 Likes

Sounds lovely @tito 23 ,thanks for that

2 Likes

Spinach, pear, walnut and Gorgonzola salad

12 Likes

Shrimp rolls, and Tikka Masala with yellow Rice.

10 Likes

Yum yum and more yum.

2 Likes

Beef and broccoli stir fry. But I want @MrsOdh what she is having.

11 Likes

Cheesy zucchini omlette with green chili.
Low carb dinner.
Zucchini and chili out of our garden :green_heart:

9 Likes

Soooo… this has just been released in Australia.
I’ve not tried it yet, and not sure if it’s been released anywhere else in the world. If it has, and you’ve tried it, let us know your thoughts.
Heck, let us know your thoughts even without trying it.
Crazy days.

9 Likes

My opinion Oreo’s only go with milk not coke…maybe just me.

2 Likes

Just to warp it even more, just discovered Oreo have released a complimentary Coke flavoured Oreo cookie.

10 Likes

You know that I would try! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I didn’t read the whole article. But they really think they’re onto something. Great minds doing great things, even red glitter on the cookies!
Coke Cookies!!
Even a playlist to listen to!
I like how sophisticated looking they made the Coca-Cola! And if they’re smart, they’ll keep it going through Halloween!
Hope all those who imbibe, enjoy.

6 Likes

It would even be nice for Christmas. Given the choice, I would rather have that absolutely beautiful and delicious looking, whatever it was, spread out on your Christmas table.

3 Likes

Whoops! That pic was not my plan. Apparently, not looking at what I was taking didn’t work.

2 Likes

My phone changed how photos store. M’Kay.

10 Likes

I love Oreos… Have stopped eating em but damn…that looks good and sounds like a must try combo. Not sure about the drink but ya never know…may be a good compliment to the cookie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tuna melt

13 Likes

I love some beef and broccoli too.
Shrimp rolls was really easy (First time I did it yesterday)

Light toasted sausage buns (I use gluten free)

The Filling is
Shrimps (I buy the pre peeled ones in salt water)
Rinsed and dried a bit.

Chopped cucumber, parsley, a mix of vegan cream cheese,cremé fraiche, salt and pepper. Recipe said chopped radish too, but I don’t like anything that has a sharp or strong flavor so I skipped them.

The Tikka Masala chicken, is chicken in Tikka Masala spice mix, and vegan cremé fraiche (basically because you can’t heat vegan oat yoghurt) and then rice boiled with turmeric spice.

Nothing complicated :smiling_face:

7 Likes