Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

Prawns with vegetables in curry sauce + basmati rice! :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Hmm,ill go for steak and kidney ?? :grinning:

Chicken ham and leek @Tony1878 ,didn’t have any chicken gravy… soo good tho I’ve had to rest my belly

4 Likes

Ooooo they sound nice !!!

2 Likes

Local pizza place pizza.

Mine: Glutenfree crust vegan cheese,Tuna,shrimps and pineapple

Husband: Kebab pizza with French Fries

Oldest daughter: Pizza with ham pineapple and Kebab sauce

14 y/o: Ham no cheese

12 y/o: Glutenfree crust Kebab pizza with shrimps and bearnaise sauce.

Yes all of them are real thing crust pizzas and is on our pizza place menu :smiling_face:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Blackberry picking today … Apple and Blackberry crumble

15 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Plenty for you @Tony1878 :grin:

15 Likes

thank you !! ,pies were already on my weekend shopping list,looks like a nice crumble will be getting made aswell :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

You inspire me I inspire you :wink:

1 Like

thats lovely Corine an indeed you do :grinning:

1 Like

Nice :+1:
With custard :yum:

2 Likes

Yep @Dazercat mum insisted on custard, I like a nice bit of clotted cream myself .I told her she can’t live on microwave meals an she said I’m 77 I’m gonna live on the bloody toilet tonight …… ( whilst scooping another bit out the dish )

5 Likes

@Dazercat i missed your sandwich pic that’s a nice bit of toast you got there too I’ll be making one of them soon

3 Likes

Tacos from a food truck at our staff appreciation event (at a brewery) :roll_eyes:
One is fish, the other tofu

16 Likes

What? The tuna melt? They put a bit of Dijon in their tuna salad. And it works nicely. I love a good melt. You guys probably call it a cheese toastie with tuna salad.

2 Likes

Yeah the tuna melt :plate_with_cutlery: I’ll have to do mine differently tho as I have a problem with tuna hot . I’d have cold tuna mayo with onion and toast I’ll melt some cheese on it to give that a go :ok_hand:

3 Likes