Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

The tuna salad is cold. You do the grilled cheese part first and before you put it together stick the cold tuna salad in there. It’s best with muenster cheese :yum:

4 Likes

Jasmine rice in the rice cooker with leftover pork tenderloin and cheddar brats. Had to use them up somehow. Sautéed onions, green onions (white parts) red bell pepper and farm stand zucchini. The green onions bits on top. I love that I managed to make this meal.

14 Likes

Costco chicken fettuccine Alfredo with a bag of frozen broccoli and a half diluted cheddar broccoli soup mix. (In my spaghetti sauce stained bowl :sweat_smile:)

11 Likes

Pearl District

heirloom tomato stack - sweet corn, red onions, gorgonzola, roasted garlic-sherry wine vinaigrette, basil pesto, double smoked bacon

beef short rib sugo ragout - artisanal orecchiette, truffle basil pesto, pine nuts, parmesan

13 Likes

Average looking lunch there Eric :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Kale and spinach, zucchini and squash, Campari tomatoes
Peach, Greek yogurt, extra virgin hojiblanca olive oil, salt.

Bon Appetit everyone.
Food ( in moderation) is life, and quoting @Juli1 ”fuel”

13 Likes

Really the tuna’s cold :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: that’s a revelation :ok_hand:xx

2 Likes

9 Likes

Where sweetcorn belongs…

Veggie pizza tonight and McDonald’s for lunch. Naughty but nice. Balance :balance_scale:

14 Likes

Great Central Steak and Hoagie

@WilliamBloke :wink:

17 Likes

These are my favorite things when eating in a mall. :slight_smile: The military, while I was in Misawa had a Charley’s - no onion rings. Dang though, I do love some Charley’s locations.

Hard in the gf world though. They are just never good enough on a gf bun.

5 Likes

Rainbow four-cheese tortellini with roasted garlic Alfredo, shrimp, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and provolone

15 Likes

this was suppose to be a much different pizza :sob: The place gave me the wrong one. I should have checked it, rookie mistake

16 Likes

Bless you @Runningfree😞 was it mozzarella and basil ? It looks quite nice ,although probably not as good as the one you wanted

2 Likes

I hate when that happens…looks great…hope you were still able to enjoy :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mushrooms with scrambled egg, tomatoes and ketchup :drooling_face:

14 Likes

It was suppose be this Homemade garlic pesto, mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, chopped tomatoes, Kalamata olives, & red onions.

The pizza was ok but really wished I had gotten the one I ordered.

7 Likes

Being brave and adding a tiny bit of garlic lime & cilantro hot sauce to my eggs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hot_pepper:
With local fresh-made sourdough, orange cherry tomatoes from my garden, and garlic stuffed olives

14 Likes

11 Likes

Yummmm I need details! :laughing:

2 Likes