Foodies Unite #9 (trigger warning food) WHAT THE FOCACCIA?! THIS BUTTER BE IMPORTANT

BBQ marinated Chicken breast on a bed of spinach with a crispy salad :green_salad:
And garlic and herb dressing :drooling_face:

It was delicious :yum:

5 Likes

9 Likes

A slightly wonky shape to my Saturday night pizza :pizza:

14 Likes

A tidbit: I cooked this pasta in a “one-pot” fashion. I do it often for my kids with regular pasta, and sometimes for me with gluten-free. This gluten-free? Not happy about it. It’s like eating hardened paste. Though I knew eating was the most important thing I could do. I mean, without taste, I can’t tell you it sucks that way, though I doubt it. No sauce, just cooked with water and canned tomatoes and then topped it with spicy pizza seasoning, Nutritional Yeast, and parmesan. Healthy enough, filling enough, and a lot of it.

7 Likes

BBQ chicken with salad in a pitta bread :drooling_face: with sriracha sauce.

11 Likes

It’s not wonky
it’s “rustic”! :ok_hand:

5 Likes

16 Likes

Wow Mischa it looks like you had a busy morning,what have you got going on here then? :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Made my favorite today a blackberry & raspberry tart. So tasty😋

17 Likes

Picnic bits in the park.

18 Likes

Best kind of meal, easy,carefree and not to much dishes.
We do indoor picnics in the living room when I don’t feel like cooking :smiling_face:

Now I need details about that drink, Agave, ginger and Jalapeño sounds like a real kick?

I mean I love ginger soda, but adding Jalapeños sounds intense?

6 Likes

It’s like really spicy ginger beer, but they have done it super nicely, it’s not overwhelming. Really cold, with ice, it’s the best drink ever. It’s the only soft drink I will drink as I hate cola and all that stuff. It’s super good, try and find some!

5 Likes

WowđŸ€© @Laner the base of that looks like heaven On a Plate

4 Likes

Tasted like it too

2 Likes

:grinning::ok_hand:in ten characters

1 Like

I don’t really like spicy thing like Jalapeño,but I never skip something that might be delicious either,so I’ll definitely try and find some. :smiling_face:
Thank you for telling me about it.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t make it, I wish I could :slight_smile:
Just a Sunday out with my dudes

I had more yummy things

14 Likes

Oh right ok,That looks delightful!!!

1 Like

It was! I love eel, on the sushi or smoked, fried
 Delicious

Btw, that tortilla you made and post here some days ago still haunts me. Im gaining courage to try and make some myself :wink:

6 Likes

Really straight forward they are,the main thing is is a good non stick pan,i used a 9 inch one and got 4 good portions out of it,give us a shout at the time if you want and ill go through it with you,bit of prep involved but well worth it :+1:t2:

5 Likes